Page 1 of 2
Basically my friend just went on a huge Tool kick and listened to nothing but them for a month.

Then he started seeing demons everywhere he went... figured it was because of the obsession he had with Tool. Then he stopped listening to them, and the "demons" stopped appearing. He basically said they were just like these big grey things with red eyes hunched over, sitting on things like benches, his car, his bed, etc...

Coincidence? Has anything like this happened to anyone else?
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
yea, my cousin was eaten by demons summoned by tool songs.
I have no opinion on this matter.
let me think.......

No?
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I think that your friend became a druggie for a month, Tool is just a side effect.
everytime i listen to radiohead in school, i get paranoid and hold my arms very clsoe to me in the hallway and can't look anyone in the face.

so yes, music definitely has a psychological impact on the mind.
Listen, he's not the kind of guy to bull**** about this stuff. And he's totally clean... He would tell me if there was anything else going on.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Have the trolls really become that dumb and unwitty? I mean really, clever troll is not clever anymore.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
Have the trolls really become that dumb and unwitty? I mean really, clever troll is not clever anymore.

I'm not a troll

I was asking a serious question...
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker
I'm not a troll

I was asking a serious question...

Yeah, okay... You're friend really is seeing demons summoned by Tool's music.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Zugunruhe

Seriously get your friend checked out
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Um, maybe no more acid? I don't think listening to Tool would make anybody see demons. Maybe Slayer on the other hand...
Quote by i have to pee
Yeah, okay... You're friend really is seeing demons summoned by Tool's music.

Ugh, okay fine, I'm a troll. Will that make you go away? You don't help.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Zugunruhe

i lol'd.
Quote by Geebz
let me think.......

No?

i laughed
Wake up
Your hiding in your nightmares
Your screaming behind closed eyes
What the hell are you waiting for
Tool: an acid trip for morons.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
You're friend is a lying attention seeking scumbag! Wooop!

Sorry if you or him finds that offensive.
Quote by Tom Martin
You're friend is a lying attention seeking scumbag! Wooop!

Sorry if you or him finds that offensive.

... In which case he would've told more than just me.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by maggot9779
He kinda did, he told you, you told us....its a pyramid scheme if I even saw one.

And pyramid schemes are scams.

You my friend... have been scammed without even realising it.
id just shoot him. we dont need his genestock
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
tell him to get some sleep

and dont eat the brown acid
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
One time I just listened to Agalloch for a month, so I decided to go on a Transcendentalist expedition into the bleak American wilderness. I managed to tame a wolf and rode it across the continent, spreading my heathen pride and becoming in touch with nature.

But no, nothing like your friend's experience has happened to me.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
One time I just listened to Agalloch for a month, so I decided to go on a Transcendentalist expedition into the bleak American wilderness. I managed to tame a wolf and rode it across the continent, spreading my heathen pride and becoming in touch with nature.

really? this one time i really wanted to go to white castle but then i got lost, and rode a cheatah there.

ok fine that was herold and kumar not me, but that movie rocks.

anyway, maybe hes like keaneu reeves in constintine? where he sees demons and has to kill them so he doesnt go to hell, because he tried to kill himself when he was like 19 but then was revived, but had to kill demons to get into heaven?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm

AGALLOCH FTW NUKKA

seriously though, i belive it. like, i don't think the music by itself caused it. just the fact that he listened to nothing but tripped out music like Tool for a whole freaking month (think of how long that would be, nothing but Tool), and maybe just other stuff that goes on around him or in his mind. idk. i think it's possible though. i'm almost tempted to try it, but i'm afraid i'd go insane.
Your friend sounds like an attention seeking moron. I mean who really sees stuff like that and then goes on to live a perfectly normal life...sorry, but if your friend was seeing demons in a physical form I don't think he'd be ok. He would be permanently damaged and most likely in a mental hospital.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm

Ahh...a vision quest. In my vision quest I spoke to Fonzi...wait....

nvm
Page 1 of 2