Okay, you bastards I, Assface137, was the one who started all of this, so I have made an RP. What in an RP you say? Well in an RP, EVERYONE contributes to the story! Hell, they can even make story plot twists themselves! It's better than a CYOA, where one has to wait for the story to continue.

Now, I bet you guys are like:

"OMG NO WAAAAAAAYYYYY"

RP, you see, stands for RolePlay. You have to create a character, give his/her bio and continue the story.

1. NO GOD CHARACTERS!!!!! It is really cheap and annoying if you act like your character is god. He must have something he is bad or less than awesome at! Don't be a jerk and basically make your characters invincible. That's no fun.

2. You cannot kill other characters unless you've made them yourself or if you get the creator's permission to kill the character off.

3. Don't spam/be a jerk/or ruin the story with some pointless things.

You get it? Okay, without further notice, I'll let the next poster start the story off! I'll begin with the plot backround.

Plot of the RP: Just like a Heroes/Jumper like story. People around the world have gained powers thanks to scientific reasons. However, these people are being extreminated by a goup known as the "Hunters". These people capture the ones with powers and either kill them, use them like machines, or trap them in a prison forever. Now the next poster may create a character and start the story off!

And on a final note: when I say SSAYZARC, that's the opposite of CRAZYASS. This is a serious RP!
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
wait. whats the point here? we each make our own story?

i predict mayhem, and am intrigued.
I have no opinion on this matter.
zug, you almost got it.

The point is that we each make our story, but the stories intertwine to create one big plot.

That's why it's called a free roleplay
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Hey, look, I'm in your sig.

You forgot the umlauts though. Here lemme give you some. ( ¨ )