Page 1 of 2
Smells like teen spirit is pretty tough
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Smells like teen spirit
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
i like In your face by Children of bodom but not their hardest
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
anything from Fall Out Boy
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Yeah man, one of those solos from one of those punk bands. Now punk guitar, it's hard to play that sucky.
what is the dumbest topic for a thread ever?
I keep the wolf from the door, but he calls me on the phone, tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up, steal all my children if I don't pay the ransom, but I'll never see them again If I squeal to the cops.
smells like teen spirit is the EASIEST byfar...it's the first solo i ever learned.

i really don't know the hardest one... why do you want to know, are you good enough and need a new challenge, or just curious?
O O

___
reported? why you gota be so strict about guitar stuff? and fall out boy does not have the hardest solos!
I Cum blood by Cannibal Corpse

Gnarly. Oh shi- wrong thread
Quote by jmag

God, you make a 5-year-old seem like master Yoda, as far as patience goes.
Quote by Metal_Hed_23
anything from Fall Out Boy

hahahah, dude fallout boy is the most talented band to ever be on a label!!!! hhahahah, **** fallout boy, and there damn poser/fake music!!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
dang! props to you my friend... i honestly don't know, though.

What solos can you already play?
O O

___
canon rock and some of my own. i'm tryin to learn cross by ozielzinho but idk if thats the hardest solo. so far it seems it that i've seen.

I got a year to win battle of the bands so i got plunty of practice time
Uhm...okay, go with John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss...not the hardest by any means, but it's pretty far up there.

Ot, Altitudes - Cacophony (song name is Altitudes)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
idk... try some jimi hendrix stuff maybe... that's all i can think of right now.
O O

___
Through the fire and flames by Dragon force
*flame shield up*
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
if you're trying to win battle of the bands, do a shred solo that at least sounds melodic. Soothsayer maybe? either studio or one of the live versions. do something that the audience will know at least, then you'll get their vote.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by arpreshio
lol. I'm pretty past jimi

no one can be past jimi....
i'll let it slide

... this time.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
i know he didnt, i was letting that guy know that, you're a frikin darwin award of music
Quote by arpreshio
jimi hendrix is great, but did he sweep pick?

I know that that was sarcasm, and you're being a bit of a prick about it to Artemis, but I'll sig it anyway.
Quote by arpreshio
i know he didnt, i was letting that guy know that, you're a frikin darwin award of music

He meant you're an idiot; so what if Hendrix didn't sweep, he still redefined the way people looked at the guitar.

As for hardest solos ever try Francesco Fareri and Rusty Cooley and if that's too hard then try something like Erotomania or Under a Glass Moon by Dream Theater.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by arpreshio
hrdcorelaxativeplaya you report people and your a fagget. I bet you suck at guitar

The first statement's true. The second one, not so much. The third, well that's open to opinions.

Oh, and *reported* for flaming. Honestly, did you think I wouldn't?
It amazes me how few people in this thread are picking up on others' sarcastic and joke replies.

Anyway. Off the bat, I'd say the two hardest solos to play are Joe Perry's end solo on Aerosmith's Amazing, and Richie Sambora's live ending solo to Bon Jovi's Always in the mid-90's gigs. Not because of simply how fast or technical the solos are, but more how hard it is to get them sounding like you're not just wanking the fretboard.

Some of the hardest solos in the world are slow, with few notes per bar, and no techniques more complex than the occasional bend. They make up for the lack of physical, technical difficulty, with being nigh-on impossible to get 'feeling right'.
Artemis Entreri your pentatonic solos are cute. spend more time practicing than correcting peoples spelling mistakes.
Page 1 of 2