So yeah, i smoked a bowl....and I forgot that i'm supposed to donate tomorrow....will they accept my blood still? I've heard that THC doesn't really matter because it goes away after a week or so..
they arent going to test you for it, and even if they tested the blood later theyd just get rid of it if its somhow still traceable
no they dont care. i was stoned when i gave blood last year, they just said "thanks" and gave me a muffin

EDIT: its not just that they dont care, its that they dont know either
I heard that they'll test your blood (after) and if you have something in it, they'll just throw it out... Dunno though.
they prolly wont take it after they test it but u wont be like arrested or anything
youre from Reading? cool.

just do it. theyll test it afterwards, and if there is a problem they just wont keep it.
As it's been said, they'll take your blood. If the THC is still in it when they test it, they'll throw it out. No harm done, but it will probably be a waste of time for you.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Lamrick21
no they dont care. i was stoned when i gave blood last year, they just said "thanks" and gave me a muffin

EDIT: its not just that they dont care, its that they dont know either

hah i bet that muffin was chronic dudee

lmao
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.