Page 1 of 4
im planning to quit smokin the reefer i was wondering what are some positive things to quitting..other than the health ****. im not addicted or any **** i shouldnt have any trouble quitting im just wondering if anyone else has decided to quit..like does it get your more productive when you quit? become better at guitar any **** like that?
There are NO reasons to quit!!!!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i took a break, it felt good to be kinda "healthy" then again ive been hitting the gym alot lately

basically if it was something that was a decent chunk of your life, quitting for a while frees up alot of time

i dont miss it, but it was fun and i will pick it up again once grades and getting a job are not a priority
You won't see demons from listening to tool.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
i know this is gonna sound real stupid and ****, but before friday i havnt smoked for a while, and i coulda sworn that it helped me out in school alot, i actually tried to do work and stufy for tests
Quote by kyle100

Touche!
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
dude dont quit....

just........

no.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Hawk112
because you need to stop wasting your life that way and do something positive

because you need to get your propaganda filled ass out of this thread
Quote by nt1440

So do you.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
i figured if i stop smoking pot then over time ill quit bein a lazy bum. the reason i wanna quit is because i got high earlier and i realized like every day after school i just ****in sit around. the only thing positive i do is go to the gym. i figured if i stoppoed smokin id gradually become more productive and start practicin guitar more and working on more important skills than tokin
-makes you lazy
-save $
-it feels good to just be level-headed for awhile
-it's nice to get rid of the "getting caught" risk

Yeah I used to smoke quite a bit but haven't for a few months and I think I'm just better off without it
Quote by nine01n
i figured if i stop smoking pot then over time ill quit bein a lazy bum. the reason i wanna quit is because i got high earlier and i realized like every day after school i just ****in sit around. the only thing positive i do is go to the gym. i figured if i stoppoed smokin id gradually become more productive and start practicin guitar more and working on more important skills than tokin

stopping smoking will not make you less of a lazy person, choosing not to sit around will

i shared a blunt with my friends then enjoyed a nice 2 mile run home just the other day
Dude, dont smoke pot...
Thats bad romodeling, very bad for you, its addicting, your friends or family might catch you doing it and want to be"Like you". It might seem cool but its not, don't listen to the pit, they'd probably kill you or something.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
because no one has any respect for stoners. seriously.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by nt1440

dude i dont think weed is bad at all..i love tokin and i know ive done it before tests at school and aced them. i know it just makes me feel good but i also know that im not very productive and i just ****in sleep through school because all i can think about is waiting for friday to come so i can get blazed
Quote by Zugunruhe
because no one has any respect for stoners. seriously.

So you don't respect most musicians on the scene in the past or present?
Quote by Mannypedraza
Dude, dont smoke pot...
Thats bad romodeling, very bad for you, its addicting, your friends or family might catch you doing it and want to be"Like you". It might seem cool but its not, don't listen to the pit, they'd probably kill you or something.

How is it very bad for you? And it's not physically addicting.
D:
Signature.
I can't think of any reasons to stop completely, but if you smoke a lot cutting back may be good, it makes it more enjoyable when you do smoke, you can concentrate better, and you will have more money.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Atomic48
How is it very bad for you? And it's not physically addicting.

Well, it is bad for you, and don't say its not addicting. If it wasn't addicting why does he do it more than once?
Quote by kyle100

Kyle, you just won the Pit haha

I can't seem to find any reason to quit smoking pot. It actually motivates me. The only time I do anything at school is if I come high.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
So you don't respect most musicians on the scene in the past or present?
good musicians actually have to work hard, not just sit around and smoke pot. that takes talent and dedication.

most, if not all, the stoners ive known ive just thought of as pathetic. when you become a world famous rock star, maybe ill amend my opinion.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
good musicians actually have to work hard, not just sit around and smoke pot. that takes talent and dedication.

most, if not all, the stoners ive known ive just thought of as pathetic. when you become a world famous rock star, maybe ill amend my opinion.

Very, very true. I agree.
Quote by Mannypedraza
Well, it is bad for you, and don't say its not addicting. If it wasn't addicting why does he do it more than once?

Perhaps he finds it fun or enjoys the way he feels while high. It isn't physically addicting. You won't go through intense physical withdrawals. It can however be mentally addicting, but anything on the planet can be mentally addicting.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Zugunruhe

A lot of musicians smoke pot and work hard, not everyone who smokes weed is a stereotypical lazy stoner.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I smoke weed and maintain a 4.0 unweighted GPA average, and that includes 4 AP classes, and I'm attending Penn State University next year.

Not all "potheads" are lazy pathetic morons.
Quote by Atomic48
Perhaps he finds it fun or enjoys the way he feels while high. It isn't physically addicting. You won't go through withdrawals. It can however be mentally addicting, but anything on the planet can be mentally addicting.

But the bad things are the most addicting. You don't happen to smoke pot, do you? If you do and back it up, wouldn't it affect me and you? I mean its just like saying "go ahead, it feels good!". Now, I normally would of done it, along with alot of people joining me but, but, I like my body, im not trying to win this discussion with you, but saying what I think is best, well? Its easier to ruin a persons life on internet than real life. I can talk a person over the internet easially, well, if they are the clean ones than it'll be a problem. So...discuss.
Quote by Mannypedraza
But the bad things are the most addicting. You don't happen to smoke pot, do you? If you do and back it up, wouldn't it affect me and you? I mean its just like saying "go ahead, it feels good!". Now, I normally would of done it, along with alot of people joining me but, but, I like my body, im not trying to win this discussion with you, but saying what I think is best, well? Its easier to ruin a persons life on internet than real life. I can talk a person over the internet easially, well, if they are the clean ones than it'll be a problem. So...discuss.

Do you masturbate?
i used to smoke all day everyday, if i wasnt high i was sleeping. I did this for about 6 months. I don't know how i managed not to get kicked out of school. It basically ran my life all i did was get stoned and listen to music or chill with friends, i did nothing productive eg work etc.

On friday it will be 4 weeks not smoking weed. The first week or two i was getting terrible mood swings, i suppose it didnt help hanging around my friends who smoke. Now i feel so much better, my mind is clearer, i have motivation to do stuff, mood swings are gone, i understand life is still fun without weed. I find it much easier to make myself do work now and just generally feel much smarter. Plus i have much more money now, i bought myself a new bicycle with money i have saved, i cycle everywhere now, i can feel myself getting fitter.

Life is good without weed.
Quote by Mannypedraza

Haha I hope your kidding.

Why did you decide to play guitar more than once?

I'm not condoning smoking pot but I'm also not saying it's a bad thing at all. It may actually motivate some people. You get some pretty cool and crazy ideas when your stoned. It's your life, just do what you want to do and **** what others think.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Ok. You must now leave the Pit. This is a fap friendly domain.

Quote by JFJH
i used to smoke all day everyday, if i wasnt high i was sleeping. I did this for about 6 months. I don't know how i managed not to get kicked out of school. It basically ran my life all i did was get stoned and listen to music or chill with friends, i did nothing productive eg work etc.

On friday it will be 4 weeks not smoking weed. The first week or two i was getting terrible mood swings, i suppose it didnt help hanging around my friends who smoke. Now i feel so much better, my mind is clearer, i have motivation to do stuff, mood swings are gone, i understand life is still fun without weed. I find it much easier to make myself do work now and just generally feel much smarter. Plus i have much more money now, i bought myself a new bicycle with money i have saved, i cycle everywhere now, i can feel myself getting fitter.

Life is good without weed.

no offense but you were one crazy stoned stoner, the epitome of a stoner really.

but glad to hear your happier now
Quote by Mannypedraza

You are an idiot and a tool. My God, it is people like you who have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to recreational drugs, especially something as marijuana. You have been force-fed this bull**** through television and other forms of communication that you have no valid argument when it comes to something as enjoyable and SAFE as marijuana. I have maintained a 3.6 GPA through college so far, run 5 miles a day, training for a marathon, work, spend time with friends and family, and I smoke weed quite often. Do some research before you make yourself look any more naive.
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Page 1 of 4