Page 1 of 2
So,I'm playing a decent sized show soon
I don't want to look bored
It's Progressive Hardcore.
So,What is there to do besides guitar spins?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
61 Fender Tele
Mexican Strat
Gibson Grabber Bass
Line 6 Spider 2 Half Stack
Eighties Peavey Classic Chorus 2X12
Vintage Gibson 4x12 Column
Stage dive.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
We had a little gig a few days back, and during the lead guitarist's solo, the rhythm and bass player played jump-rope with the rhythm's guitar cable. It was br00tal.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Sh*t on the stage and then eat it and then regurgitate it onto the crowd and have them eat it.

No, then he'd be like GG Allin, and nobody liked GG Allin.
Hurl raw meat into the crowd after the show. Go to the butcher, and if he has any, he'll probably give it to you.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Lots of poeple liked GG Allin...and all you have to do it get into the music...groove man. as long as it looks like your enjoying yourself and not showing off...dont do like behind the head solos n sh*t.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Stage dive.

While doing an insane divebomb on the guitar.

Just look like you're enjoying it. Maybe walk around to the other members of the band, not sure.
Quote by Haggard13
Lots of poeple liked GG Allin...and all you have to do it get into the music...groove man. as long as it looks like your enjoying yourself and not showing off...dont do like behind the head solos n sh*t.

Ok, let me rephrase, no smart people liked GG Allin .
Quote by Haggard13

Dude, **** that, behind the head solos are always cool. If you think they're not you're just angry that people enjoy them.
backflip off the bass drum.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
What you gotta do is take your shirt of and smear peanut butter all over yourself, then fling it at the audience. It's pretty much the most bad ass thing you could do.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

That might be a bit far, I mean simulation is one thing but STIMULATION.

I was wondering if anyone would catch that.
Ass rape the bassist with the headstock of your guitar that should get the crowd rilled up
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by stringmagician
Dude, **** that, behind the head solos are always cool. If you think they're not you're just angry that people enjoy them.

haha, how...its not very much harder to play, and its just showing off
Just jump around a lot, make it look like you're having an awesome time. If you look bored, chances are the crowd is going to get bored too.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Beakwithteeth
That's why it is cool, because it is easy. Showing off isn't bad in moderation.

Exactly what I was going to say. I took my guitar off at the end of one show and rested it on my shoulder while I was fixing my chords and did open palm mutes and people thought it was awesome, that's why it rocks.
Quote by ydocytraccm
backflip off the bass drum.

win
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

As a pop band, rather than seperate musicians, I have Immense respect for paramore.

Hayley williams is actually a pretty spot on singer, and that zach farro guy is actually a decent screamer, if your into that.

Not to say they're virtuoso's or something.

But alternately, if that doesnt do it. I'd call any man on here who wouldn't nail Hayley williams either gay or a eunuch.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
As a pop band, rather than seperate musicians, I have Immense respect for paramore.

Hayley williams is actually a pretty spot on singer, and that zach farro guy is actually a decent screamer, if your into that.

Not to say they're virtuoso's or something.

But alternately, if that doesnt do it. I'd call any man on here who wouldn't nail Hayley williams either gay or a eunuch.

I jacked off to Hayley Williams last night. Father, forgive me.

I vote for the Paramore 'stunt'.
DANK MEMES
Just have fun and they'll have fun. No need for fancy stage tricks. That's a great way to break your guitar and/or trip and fall and look like an idiot.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Just have fun and they'll have fun. No need for fancy stage tricks. That's a great way to break your guitar and/or trip and fall and look like an idiot.

I'll attest to that. I've done it many times, I get really into it when I play.
i always enjoy fancy getups ala kevin barnes from of montreal
or matching outfits ala the hives
Quote by Pisforprenup
i always enjoy fancy getups ala kevin barnes from of montreal
or matching outfits ala the hives

DON'T DO THAT

unless you're Of Montreal or The Hives or something like that, you'll look like a tool. The outfit matches the music my friend.
Quote by stringmagician
DON'T DO THAT

unless you're Of Montreal or The Hives or something like that, you'll look like a tool. The outfit matches the music my friend.

so just go nude to avoid looking like a tool
Quote by Pisforprenup
so just go nude to avoid looking like a tool

nude=nakedly emotional acoustic music?

It could happen
Page 1 of 2