Page 1 of 2
I don't hate Guitar Hero.

EDIT: Upon further review, that guy is a douche.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Apr 6, 2008,
Guitar Hero is great!
I just find it a bit annoying when people think that their GH'ing "skills" overpower anything on a normal guitar.
Ok, why alot of people hate guitar hero.

Guitar hero can be fun, but it doesnt make you as cool as this douche thinks he is.
Last edited by ousbomb at Apr 6, 2008,
Man that gu6y is a self-indulgent, deluded ****-for-brains.

Honestly, does he think he is hot **** considering he can play Guitar Hero with decent aptitude. Get alife, it's a ****ing video game.

Regardless, I hated GUitar Hero before that because it makes average people elevate themselves and inflates egos of people that don't really need it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
That guy is a douchebag.
I hate guitar hero, because it takes no real skill to play it. It's a video game, and the co-guitarist in my band is obsessed with it. He to me really shows the equation that the better you are at GH, the worse you are at IRL Guitar. He can 4 star TTFATF on expert, and I can play most of the real thing (I can't do the solos, but neither can Dragonforce).
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by frottage
what a queer.

+1 >:[
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
"I can beat dragonforce on expert, because... I rock"

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

He did the heavy metal hand thing the wrong way. Index and pinky finger nail are meant to face you. Well thats what i thought.How do you post pictures??
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by SG Man Forever
That guy is a douchebag.
I hate guitar hero, because it takes no real skill to play it. It's a video game, and the co-guitarist in my band is obsessed with it. He to me really shows the equation that the better you are at GH, the worse you are at IRL Guitar. He can 4 star TTFATF on expert, and I can play most of the real thing (I can't do the solos, but neither can Dragonforce).

Can you beat the song on expert? No? It must take some sort of skill... Therefore you fail.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
you guys are stupid, he's parodying another guy, who also faked, just like he is. I mean, it's the first related video, watch it. In all they're both making fun of guitar hero, so they aren't douches.

EDIT: ON second thought he looks legit, but seriously, the similarities are too great to be real. (Referring to the related video)
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Last edited by Nocomment at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by Nocomment
you guys are stupid, he's parodying another guy, who also faked, just like he is. I mean, it's the first related video, watch it. In all they're both making fun of guitar hero, so they aren't douches.

The other guy made fun of blink-182 guitar playing as well.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
Can you beat the song on expert? No? It must take some sort of skill... Therefore you fail.

Does it take some skill? Absolutely. Does it take as much skill as real guitar? I would definitely say it doesn't. I highly doubt that this guy could play TTFAF on real guitar in the amount of time he spent learning it on GH.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I agree that getting good at GH takes skill and practice, but this guy is a douche, think that if he had spent the time he spent practicing that game playing a real guitar he would be a pretty decent guitar player, which is a lot cooler than being good at a video game.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Nocomment

EDIT: ON second thought he looks legit, but seriously, the similarities are too great to be real. (Referring to the related video)

+1, This guy is ridiculous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9KuAUVW9I&feature=related

It's funny how some people don't get he's taking the piss.
Quote by thsrayas
Does it take some skill? Absolutely. Does it take as much skill as real guitar? I would definitely say it doesn't. I highly doubt that this guy could play TTFAF on real guitar in the amount of time he spent learning it on GH.

Actually most of the songs on GH are harder than those on real guitar. Don't think so? Play Reign in Blood on expert, then go play it on a real guitar. My point exactly.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Read my post bitches, you'll all understand.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by i have to pee
Actually most of the songs on GH are harder than those on real guitar. Don't think so? Play Reign in Blood on expert, then go play it on a real guitar. My point exactly.

Ok, post a video of you playing TTFAF on GH comparing it to real guitar and we'll see which one sounds better.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
Ok, post a video of you playing TTFAF on GH comparing it to real guitar and we'll see which one sounds better.

If I had a camera I would. I'd learn both and post them just to make you look like a twat.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Regardless of what really is harder....real guitar, or GH...I think we can all safely agree that:

guitar > guitar hero

Also, I'd rather see someone being an egotistical prick about playing the guitar, rather than playing guitar hero.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Regardless of what really is harder....real guitar, or GH...I think we can all safely agree that:

guitar > guitar hero

Also, I'd rather see someone being an egotistical prick about playing the guitar, rather than playing guitar hero.

But when they are pricks about real guitar people take them seriously, when they do it with their plastic guitar it is actually funny.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by sean_etc
He did the heavy metal hand thing the wrong way. Index and pinky finger nail are meant to face you. Well thats what i thought.How do you post pictures??

yes! I've been sigged! ("I Cum Blood is a metaphor for justice")
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
Quote by i have to pee
But when they are pricks about real guitar people take them seriously, when they do it with their plastic guitar it is actually funny.

The only reason it is funny is because of how pathetic they are, and being surrounded by cretinous wastrels like that just make me question if bad genes are really being filtered out of the gene pool.

Editted for EPIC JUSTICE! Actually, I just wanted rid of a glaring typo.
I think it devalues real guitar playing, because it's gotta take a few months at most to be able to play Dragonforce or whatever on Guitar Hero but for real guitar it takes years, and then you get these idiots who somehow think being good on Guitar Hero means you'll be a kickass guitarist.

That said, it's decent fun, just not worth much time for effort.
all other accusations and opinions aside,

watch the guy's fingers. if he picked up a guitar and started playing he already has amazing potential for speed.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
wow....he is the definition of douche bag,what a baggot.....
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
I think people that hate Guitar Hero are more annoying than the people that are fascinated by it. And as for the people that whine about how the real thing is harder (which as said earlier, isn't true in quite a few examples), do you think Proffesional racers do this to Nascar games? Do you think people that play football hate Madden games? No. They don't. Get over it.
And I've never met one of these people you all whine about that think that Guitar Hero takes more talent, or that it means they'll be good on the real thing. Not... one...
I guess all he did was make me laugh and waste money on an acoustic. But that was funny how he smashed the guitar on his head. I wonder what his parents/friends think of him, his neighbors think of him as the guy who runs around smacking his head on the guitar in his spare time
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
lol i bet if that douche spent as much time playing a real guitar as he did guitar hero he could get so rich he could buy a solid gold hooker
beating Dragonforce - Throught the Fire and the Flames 100% on expert means you spend WAY too much time playing video games and assures that you will probably never see a woman naked in real life, let alone have intercourse with that woman.

I just think its lame when a dude tells you he can play Hangar 18 by Megadeth, you ask him if he wants to jam and he asks if you have a PS3 or 360...
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Apr 7, 2008,
Is that Andy Samberg?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Guitar Hero is fun but not to obsess over. And its even more annoying when people only know songs because of Guitar Hero.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
are you guys kidding me? it's fake, he didn't get 100% ,he played half the song with a pop can and his dick, then played the other half with his left hand. this guy made the video as a joke just to piss off everyone on youtube who actually tries to play guitar hero on expert. He might be a douche but i think it's hilarious how hes getting everyone so rattled about nothing.

EDIT: my bad i thought you were talking about this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig6ClFm_yhM&feature=related
Last edited by Stir-Fry at Apr 7, 2008,
Page 1 of 2