I just broke my High E and don't want to buy a new set so I plan on getting some Ernie Ball to hold me off until I can get a replacement High e.

Any ideas where to get them?
you can't just buy a case of 10 sets and use those strings for replacements
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by JordanStreet
I just broke my High E and don't want to buy a new set so I plan on getting some Ernie Ball to hold me off until I can get a replacement High e.

Any ideas where to get them?

wish i knew, i want a 7 string pack but cant get em, and dont wanna pay 15 bucks for one string by buying a 12 gauge pack
Elixer doesnt sell individuals strings. I asked one time. They did send me some replacements for all the ones I had broken. But I quit using them. It seems pointless to buy strings that are supposed to last so long if they break all the time and I end up using my second set to replace them. Ends up costing 30 bucks. For 30 bucks I can get 10 sets of DDarrios and never have a problem breaking them.