Anybody know of any symptom where you throw up the whole day after you drink... is it possibly a symptom of light alcohol poisioning? Or does anybody know if this is a more serious medical problem??? It was a couple bottles of Captain Morgan between three guys, and only one of us is sick. He vomits in about 45 minute intervals...
ahh good times, yeah thats alcohol poisoning, one of my friends got it after a night of drinking, he threw up liquids all day and he couldn't eat a thing..the best thing for your friend would be to eat crackers, drink water and rest, the crackers will absorb the alcohol and the water is so he wont start dry heving...that **** sucks
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Nahhh you're fine

couple bottles between couple guys is okay

you should be worried if you drink 2 bottles by yourself.

then something might be wrong.

but thats prabably just a hangover

if it doesn't go away by tomorrow or there's blood in his puke
then call the ambulance

if its just like normal **** throwing up then youre fine

i drank a bottle of tequila bymyself i lived

unless the guy is like 4 feet tall then it might have been a little too mcuh
Your friend obviously can't handle sailin' with the Captain. He just hasn't gotten his sea legs yet.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by TJ Wise
ahh good times, yeah thats alcohol poisoning, one of my friends got it after a night of drinking, he threw up liquids all day and he couldn't eat a thing..the best thing for your friend would be to eat crackers, drink water and rest, the crackers will absorb the alcohol and the water is so he wont start dry heving...that **** sucks

that's not alchohol poisoning.

if you get alcohol poisoning you can die and your heart is gonna beat really fast and since you're sober, you would feel your kidneys hurting...lol idk
haha... thanks guys... i never though having a family history of alcoholism would come in handy but i didn't even have a hang over the next morning... as for my friend... I don't think he'll go to classes tommorrow...lol thanks...
Quote by BloodlessMurder

if you get alcohol poisoning you can die and your heart is gonna beat really fast and since you're sober, you would feel your kidneys hurting...lol idk

yeah...i started thinking about that after i posted it..just a bad hangover i guess...sorry for the ill-informed post
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Quote by BloodlessMurder

the bit about the kidney's hurting... is that serious or you just throwing ideas out there? haha cuz a couple of weekends ago i drank... ALOT... though i know all the magic cures for hang overs so i wasnt sick the next day but my kidneys hurt for like 2days and it kinda freaked me out lol. Im fine now but it scared me at the time
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by davidson22
the bit about the kidney's hurting... is that serious or you just throwing ideas out there? haha cuz a couple of weekends ago i drank... ALOT... though i know all the magic cures for hang overs so i wasnt sick the next day but my kidneys hurt for like 2days and it kinda freaked me out lol. Im fine now but it scared me at the time

My kidneys have been aching too after 2/3-day binges, it's normal, and pretty stressful for your insides. Feels like you've been punched to the sides.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']My kidneys have been aching too after 2/3-day binges, it's normal, and pretty stressful for your insides. Feels like you've been punched to the sides.

yeah thats how i felt. I was wondering if it was a sign that you had even mild alcohol posioning
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

Quote by davidson22
yeah thats how i felt. I was wondering if it was a sign that you had even mild alcohol posioning

I think it is, I mean a state of drunkenness is a kind of voluntarily acquired poisoning to begin with.

As long as you don't do it often there should be nothing to worry about.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I think it is, I mean a state of drunkenness is a kind of voluntarily acquired poisoning to begin with.

As long as you don't do it often there should be nothing to worry about.

haha well for me it was getting that drunk twice a week (friday saturday haha) but i smartened up and havent gotten drunk for two weeks now. Yeah when my kidney's hurt it scared me out of it.
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I drank a 40 of vodka one night, and I was up for a few hours just puking yellow stuff. Little bits of it every few minutes. But i was pretty fine in the morning.

Says the person with the username StraightxXxEdge...

"Hey everybody, this guy's a big fat phony!"
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
It's like putting ipecac in your body once you've passed the boundaries of wasted.

People need to learn what their limit is.

I know what mine is and i've never thrown up in my life from drinking.

I know why people end up passing the limit though.
When you're drinking and you're wasted, you see a bottle of liquor and go "ooo goody!"
but yeah.

What's going on with your friend is mild alcohol poisoning.
Get him to eat NIBBLES of bread and itty bitty swigs of water in 1 minute intervals.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I drank a 40 of vodka one night, and I was up for a few hours just puking yellow stuff. Little bits of it every few minutes. But i was pretty fine in the morning.

You failed already right there.

40z of vodka my ass.

You'd be dead of alcohol poisoning three times over unless with every drink of vodka you drank twice as much water and pissed like 63 times that night.
i drank a gallon of parrot bay once and was throwing up non-stop for the whole day afterwards. so no not poison just a bad hangover
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Well I wasn't drinking it straight and finished it over the course of about 10 hours.

What I'd like to know is how you plan to get yourself out of that corner you have backed yourself into.

Also, testicles.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
Woohoo, lets lie about our drinking to make our epeens bigger.

Even 26 oz in a night is tough.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
I chugged an entire keg while running on a log floating down a river while being shot at by terrorists. In the nude.

Beat that.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
Quote by lespaulrocks39
I chugged an entire keg while running on a log floating down a river while being shot at by terrorists. In the nude.

Beat that.

I did that, but I was also singing the national anthem. In Swahili.

<_<

>_>
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
i drank 2 bottles of jagermeister and then was blown up by an I.E.D while in the marines during the invasion of felusia or however the funk its spelled and that was right after my brothers ditched me in a building filled with haji's then after clearing the room was almost shot by snipers if one of my brothers didn't tackle me down my head would be gone and thats the guy who first got me to drink jager and he was blown up by a land mine while driving a truck filled with explosives so yeah i drank two bottles of jager for him and then got alcohol poisoning. was in the hospital with iv's and the works. also got alchol poisoning once from an iv. good times
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
I did that, but I was also singing the national anthem. In Swahili.

<_<

>_>

LIAR! Everybody knows Canada doesn't have a national anthem, buddy.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha