Poll: Should I stay with my drummer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I stay with my drummer?
Yes
17 81%
No
2 10%
Find a new band
0 0%
Wait till im older
2 10%
Voters: 21.
Im a 12 year old lead guitarist in a Melodic Death/Neo-Classical metal band. I have an insanely awesome drummer that likes the same music as me, but I havent talked to him or played with him for like 4 months. He goes to a different school and lives about 30 minutes away. I had a keyboardist, but his parents dont give a crap and he doesnt like metal. I tried to find another guitarist/screamer/keyboardist/bassist and possibly a new drummer, but every kid my age listens to Fall Out Boy ****. EEither that or likes metal but cant play music for crap. I also have no money. What should I do????

Check out the original guitar songs on my profile.
Please help out, and no one flame me. Tell me whether I should:
A. Find a new band
B. Get serious and involed and stay with my drummer
C. Wait till im older
I vote B.
You definitely don't have to wait until you're older, and be sure to hold onto the drummer as they are hard to find.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Being 12, you're not supposed to be on UG.

Keep practicing with the drummer, since they are hard to find.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah the drummer souds perfect keep playin with him but be on the lookout for another guitarist/screamer/keyboardist/bassist too
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by element4433
Being 12, you're not supposed to be on UG.
This forum wouldn't even exist then.

Stay with drummer.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by omghi2u
This forum wouldn't even exist then.

Stay with drummer.
It's in the rules. I think you have to be 14 to register.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i would stay with the drummer. good drummers are hard to come by.

have you thought about working with older kids? being 15, i know that i wouldn't want to work with a 12 year old unless they were very good. so if you can prove yourself, you could probably get some people. but if you're 12 and you play neo-classical metal (like malmsteen's stuff? or different?) you're probably very good. but you'll still need to prove yourself.
Quote by Sonic Blast
i would stay with the drummer. good drummers are hard to come by.

have you thought about working with older kids? being 15, i know that i wouldn't want to work with a 12 year old unless they were very good. so if you can prove yourself, you could probably get some people. but if you're 12 and you play neo-classical metal (like malmsteen's stuff? or different?) you're probably very good. but you'll still need to prove yourself.

My drummer is 13 or 14 I think. Go on my UG profile and listent to my song, A Cry Unanswered and tell me what you think.. Yes I know the sound quality is ****.