I saw Shine a Light, The Stones - Scorsese movie last Friday. Did anybody else think it was amazing? Discuss
Haven't. Why is it so good?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i thought you were talking about the wolf parade song

anyway, how was it?
I have no opinion on this matter.
I saw it in IMAX. I loved it. The Stones get a lot of **** for being old and Mick takes a lot of **** himself for acting a bit queer, but they really put everything they have into their show.
I think it just captured everything about the Stones and their live energy and the excitement they've brought since the beginning of time lol. There's a great clip where Mick's being interviewed when they had been together for 2 years and they asked him how much longer they will be a band and he replies "I think we've got atleast another year left" haha
the best part was Champagne and Reefer with Buddy Guy. There was a close-up on his face and he just had such an intense look on him. Christina Aguilera was smokin' too.
bump

I just saw it, and i thought the movie was killer. I mean, i can now say that i think the greatest band of all time, at least to me, is the Rolling Stones. Not to mention they had Buddy Guy, Cristina Aguilera and Jack White to sing a few. Ron and Keith still have it as well.

Way to go Stones, keep it going!
I saw it in April. Awesome movie! I loved it.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I saw it on a plane, it was good i liked the end when Mic was going around introducing the band members and he goes to Charlie.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison