So i sadly had to bury my pet dog yesterday in the garden after it passed away, thing is it starting to freak me out that he is just outside i was getting nightmares about the grave being too shallow and finding its remains. i think i should have got him cremated. should i leave it or take it to the vet to get it done?
That would be freaky, how deep was the hole?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
You should have buried him in the pet cemetery, he would come back.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I had my dog cremated. I don't know if I like that better than burying him.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by aaron6890
well if its bothering you that much, go for the cremation, how deep did you bury it?

about 3 feet. i never used a box because the tree roots were in the way so i just placed him in a blanket. i would be mentally scarred if i saw his rotting corpse or skeleton.
Quote by SteaminGeezer
about 3 feet. i never used a box because the tree roots were in the way so i just placed him in a blanket. i would be mentally scarred if i saw his rotting corpse or skeleton.

hes in a better place now

and its called dog heaven =]
Quote by SteaminGeezer

If you buried him yesterday he is not going to be a rotting corpse or a skeleton quite yet.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
3 feet is plenty

my condolences about your dog tho, losing a companion is incredibly hard
Quote by i have to pee
If you buried him yesterday he is not going to be a rotting corpse or a skeleton quite yet.

even just like really dirty and covered with insects. it sort of makes me want to move away having that bad memory of finding him dead and burying him because he didnt die at the vets.
Quote by SteaminGeezer
even just like really dirty and covered with insects. it sort of makes me want to move away having that bad memory of finding him dead and burying him because he didnt die at the vets.

if you dont want to dig him up, higher some people to put in a planter where you buried him, then they'll find it, and do something with it.
Quote by aaron6890
if you dont want to dig him up, higher some people to put in a planter where you buried him, then they'll find it, and do something with it.

whats a planter?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']So he didn't get put to sleep? It just died?

yeah died when i was holding it. i kept saying i think you are gonna have to put him down to the vet on the phone, he probably understood.
my condolences. RIP little furry friend. God, i hope my pup turns out to be immortal

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
my condolences. RIP little furry friend. God, i hope my pup turns out to be immortal

First thought was your dog running down Norwegian Mountainsides with Warpaint on.

Thanks man.
:'(

*hug*
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by SteaminGeezer
yeah died when i was holding it. i kept saying i think you are gonna have to put him down to the vet on the phone, he probably understood.

it died when you were holding it. my god. i hope u feel better soon man.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
bury him in the pet cemetery.

what could go wrong?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by fli.pansy
it died when you were holding it. my god. i hope u feel better soon man.

thanks man it was age 13 so it was old.