Page 1 of 2
Hannah Montana is apparently casting a movie.

I was also on 4chan and happened to come across this that I thought i'd share with you all.

It made me lol hard

As to avoid it being complete spammination, what are your thoughts on Hannah Montana making a movie and having a $1 BILLION dollar franchise?!
hate her music, dont think shes good looking, hate disney

cant say i HATE a person ive never met tho, just dislike everything i know about her
She's only getting so much attention because she's the daughter of the "Achey Breakey Heart" guy.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation
She's only getting so much attention because she's the daughter of the "Achey Breakey Heart" guy.

please, shes much more of a suck-sess than her father was, she has lasting power, albeit is only because of the disney corporation
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'd hit her.

And her friend.

same, i'd punch them both, really hard, square on the nose
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Her father is the mullet master, and if she wasn't underage I wouldn't mind having a go.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'd hit her.

And her friend.

Her friend she makes that stupid YouTube tv show about with is 10294891027849130819237059327508921375689013265891376508965908132765902138756932105679342085132647956812x hotter =O

If I was offered sex by both of them id give Hannah to my friend who is obsessed with
her looks and id take her friend for a ride for the next few days.
well I dont think her music is great but i also dont hate her or anything. honestly shes probably making more money then you people. so hate away i guess its not gonna make you any better then her.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Lol @ your Vista

Edit: Miley Cyrus actually has a great voice, even though the music she sings is horrible and fake.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'd hit her.

And her friend.

Most definitely.

Quote by i(ncubus)play
Lol @ your Vista

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Making more money in no way makes you a better person. Osama Bin Laden had more money then Bono but he wasnt helping fight aids in africa
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Pisforprenup
imo i'd rather have tweens listen to her than the pussycat dolls or soulja boy

ok, tahts actually a good point
Quote by Esp_kill07
well I dont think her music is great but i also dont hate her or anything. honestly shes probably making more money then you people. so hate away i guess its not gonna make you any better then her.

wtf does her money have anything to do with this?

dont like her music, i dont hate her tho
Quote by druz15_UG

haha
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by dannyniceboy
Making more money in no way makes you a better person. Osama Bin Laden had more money then Bono but he wasnt helping fight aids in africa

yeah but bonos more of an asshole

<.<
>.>

*backs away from pit*
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG

<.<
>.>

*backs away from pit*

I almost agree with you. My only point being is that because she made more money on any given day last year then I probably will in my lifetime has nothing to do with her beings better then me. Just in more fortunate circumstances.

Also if you want to take action against her, dont go after the innocent 15 year old girl who has nothing to do with it. Take down the Disney big wigs and record label execs. They are the ones that should pay.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

Quote by druz15_UG

<.<
>.>

*backs away from pit*

'Cause a guy who puts millions of dollars towards solving world issues is such a horrible person
Quote by druz15_UG

Of course. A little strawberry shortcake wouldn't hurt, eh?
her music is gnarly, shes smoking hot, no complaints atall but that im not tappin it, and the dudes saying shes ugly and **** def have horrible taste in women and think she sucks becuz of the music she plays yet has more talent than 90% of u bums on UG (more talent than me to.. singing wise)
Quote by guilty09
dudes saying shes ugly and **** def have horrible taste in women

shes got weird teeth...
She's basically an idol to all these little pre-teen girls who unfortunately have ALOT of buying power in the United states. Disney and other companies are completely milking the situation and minting money because of it. Theres no point in hating her as she probably doesnt have any say in her music and is just a puppet in all of this.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by guilty09
her music is gnarly, shes smoking hot, no complaints atall but that im not tappin it, and the dudes saying shes ugly and **** def have horrible taste in women and think she sucks becuz of the music she plays yet has more talent than 90% of u bums on UG (more talent than me to.. singing wise)

Quote by guilty09

You've obviously never been to 4chan. A place where only Asian women with big breasts and weigh 103lbs are considered attractive.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
You've obviously never been to 4chan. A place where only Asian women with big breasts and weigh 103lbs are considered attractive.

Or just naked chicks.
Quote by guilty09
the dudes saying shes ugly and **** def have horrible taste in women

She's ugly, and I have a great taste in women. I can prove that latter statement by pointing to my avatar.

Ellen Page >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miley "Holy fuck I'm an ugly Disney whore" Cyrus
Quote by Doppelgänger
Of course. A little strawberry shortcake wouldn't hurt, eh?

I get it

EDIT: Bono can donate money to world causes all he wants, but preaching about it and sucking up to all the world leaders is soooooooooooooo uncredibly gay. And he lives in a castle, if he really cared, hed sell it and all his posessions and go live in a shack with the orphans he sponsors, and donate all the money to red cross or watever
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Last edited by druz15_UG at Apr 7, 2008,
The point where I just started disagreeing with everything she stood for was when a mother payed $1200 or some ridiculous amount as that for a bootleg ticket to the floorlevel at one of her shows for her daughter. Then when they interviewed her and asked "So are your shows $1200 good?" she said "Well, not that good...but good." that was the one time in my life I wanted to laugh my ass off And break my tv in the same instant.
Quote by Liberation
She's ugly, and I have a great taste in women. I can prove that latter statement by pointing to my avatar.

Ellen Page >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miley "Holy fuck I'm an ugly Disney whore" Cyrus

Ellen Page is quite a fox.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by druz15_UG

I get it

EDIT: Bono can donate money to world causes all he wants, but preaching about it and sucking up to all the world leaders is soooooooooooooo uncredibly gay. And he lives in a castle, if he really cared, hed sell it and all his posessions and go live in a shack with the orphans he sponsors, and donate all the money to red cross or watever

Well he donates more money to aids research and what not then me, but I also dont have millions. No doubt he is a dousche but he does ALOT more then other rich people so you have to give him some credit.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

No doubt he is a dousche but he does ALOT more then other rich people so you have to give him some credit.

touche
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by dannyniceboy
Well he donates more money to aids research and what not then me, but I also dont have millions. No doubt he is a dousche but he does ALOT more then other rich people so you have to give him some credit.

Except the fact that Bono tries to get everyone else (people who are barely making it) to donate their hard earned money when he lives on the French Rivera.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
She doesn't have any instrumental ability like Satriani or Buckethead or the lyrical ability of Chuck D. or Kurt Cobain, so she has no real reason to be famous. I think we should all just go with the logical choice that she's just being built up for the corn harvest.
Quote by JiGsAw619
She doesn't have any instrumental ability like Satriani or Buckethead or the lyrical ability of Chuck D. or Kurt Cobain, so she has no real reason to be famous. I think we should all just go with the logical choice that she's just being built up for the corn harvest.

That was a joke right? I sure hope so.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Why does she dye her hair on tv??

And people don't make music because they like it. They make it to get money. They need something that looks good to grab people. You don't see most mainstream music as being famous and you it probably wont be mentioned in a few years. The music industry is a great place for people to make millions by thinking of 40 words and make them rhyme. You'll know what i mean when you see 'yah trick yah' by soulja boy getting onto Now 26 and regarded as a really great song
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Page 1 of 2