This thing is only 300 bucks and I've heard some good things. The videos that I've watched with the amp were pretty good too. My question is, is this thing worth it? I just need a good crunch hard rock sound from it, and it seems like it will fit the bill perfect.

I already have a Windsor and it can get pretty brutal, but lately I'm not liking the tone. It also likes to fry my power tubes as well so it needs to be looked at. Thats why I'm wondering about the V32.
Gibson.
^ Yeah it's a nice amp, i've only tried it once but I was very impressed with the cleans. A nice warmth to them and I recall this older blues player guy trying a V16 and a big smile coming across his face. The amp sounded very nice and at that price it's pretty good.

Are you getting it used?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by ThrashIsGreat
This thing is only 300 bucks and I've heard some good things. The videos that I've watched with the amp were pretty good too. My question is, is this thing worth it? I just need a good crunch hard rock sound from it, and it seems like it will fit the bill perfect.

I already have a Windsor and it can get pretty brutal, but lately I'm not liking the tone. It also likes to fry my power tubes as well so it needs to be looked at. Thats why I'm wondering about the V32.

I own the V16, and its perfect for hard rock, and can get a good crunch. Just don't expect brootalz. I can get a decent Metallica tone out of my V16 with my OD tightening up the bass (no added gain from the pedal)
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
They're neat. The higher gain is a little loose, and I found it harder than I expected to get clean cleans at volume.
Not as good as classic which you can also get at the price range brand new. I saw one at my GC which is a walking distance
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
i played a V16, without a pedal at my local GC. it was nice, if gave me quite the crunch, but it would of been much better with a pedal.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.