so i'm thinking about getting a chorus pedal, my V3 has no extra color to it's tone, and i think that would help out a bit during live gigs and such

plus, my band does chili pepper covers, most notably under the bridge, and i need a good chorus to get that type of sound towards the end of under the bridge

what would you guys recommend?
at the end of Under the Bridge he uses a rotovibe pedal.
i have a BOSS CH-1 and an old CE-3 and they are both great.
i run the CE-3 through the Effects loop for a different effect on the tone
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I love my Small Clone, but I don't know how well it could do that effect at the end of Under the Bridge. I mainly use it to give my clean tone a different feel, and it does that job well.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
which of those two would you recommend for a straight up clean shimmering chorus tone?

edit: this was directed towards cerveza
The best three choruses I have played have been:
Boss CH-1: Great for hitting any chorus tone really
AnalogMan Chorus: Not one of my favourites but it is great for what you are after.
Dr Scientist CosmiChorus: All around, a top notch pedal.

C'mon people, am I the only one that hates the Small Clone with a passion, I almost throw up everytime I hear that POS.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
^yes you are

small clone ftw
john uses an OLD boss ce-1, you might want to check if ones on ebay for an affordable price (usually there isnt though) - i personally would not get any of the new boss choruses though

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
The Boss CH-1 is great for that type of Chorus style. A Small Stone is a more 'wet' effect than the CH-1
I have heard good things about the fender Starcaster chorus pedal.

I got mine for $20 on ebay.

Will let you know my impressions when it arrives!
Quote by hendriko
^yes you are

To the guy who mentioned the Diamon and the Empress chorus pedals, you have brilliant taste, yet, those two are brilliant. Also, Red Witch make a great chorus, also known as the Empress.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM