does it disgust anyone else? it basically comes from the nipple of a cow, and is intended to be drank by calves who are to young to eat normal grass and stuff.

don,t get me wrong, its great to have a glass of milk with a brownie or pouring it in you lucky charms and what not, but for some reason i cant get past where it comes from.

does this bother anyone else?
yea, it bothers me.

lactose tolerance is also a sign that humans are domesticated. we're not supposed to be able to process milk past infancy, but we adapted lactose tolerance after living with milk producing animals for the last 10 thousand years or so. interesting stuff.

and its yucky!
I have no opinion on this matter.
It is pretty much just cow puss. I am lactose intolerant anyway so I never drink that nasty crap.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
we do worse things than drink cow milk, G.

milk is delicious
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by dullsilver_mike
No. I mean we cut the cow up and eat it, why not drink the juice from its nipple too?

Don't forget Rocky Mountain Oysters
If I could I would suck the tit of a cow for milk rather than pouring a glass of milk from a jug.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea, it bothers me.

lactose tolerance is also a sign that humans are domesticated. we're not supposed to be able to process milk past infancy, but we adapted lactose tolerance after living with milk producing animals for the last 10 thousand years or so. interesting stuff.

and its yucky!

im not lactose intolerant, but i just dont really like it that much, the worst part about it is after you have a big glass of milk, or any dairy for that matter, im makes my throat all gunked up, with stuff, if you get what im saying.
Quote by masterk1818
If I could I would suck the tit of a cow for milk rather than pouring a glass of milk from a jug.

i'm sure there are worse things out there that people eat/drink
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
I'm lactose intolerant, but theres always soymilk. Its not bad really.
What I wonder is (I heard this somewhere else BTW)...
The first person to ever drink milk, did they just think like "Hey lets suck on those things under the cow and see what it tastes like" ?
Good thing they didn't choose a bull
i love chocolate skim milk, and skim milk on cereal other then that I dont touch the stuff
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
to answer, not in the slightest
I cant see how people can be disgusted by it, unless your some crazy ass vegan who will not eat anything that casts a shadow or likewise BS.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
unless your some crazy ass vegan who will not eat anything that casts a shadow or likewise BS.

*looks around awkwardly*....heh