Anyone else do these besides me? I've only been using them for a day and I've already seen huge improvement in how long I last.

(you may have to excuse my slow posting, I'm typing on my Wii..)
I heard if you do them enough, you'll get a yeast infection. No, I'm not joking around.

But I also heard it works.

You can kegel by starting and stopping as you piss.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by soulflyV
I've heard about these but what does it actually involve? How do you do them?

They involve tightening your pelvic muscles, which strengthens them and allows you to last longer in bed and get more pleasure out of orgasms. I've even heard about men becoming multi-orgasmic thanks to them.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
They involve tightening your pelvic muscles, which strengthens them and allows you to last longer in bed and get more pleasure out of orgasms. I've even heard about men becoming multi-orgasmic thanks to them.

its true.
i can have multiple orgasms.
its really great. something that i personally think is essential for multiple orgasms, getting more pleasure from orgasms, and lasting longer is strong abs as well.

i was amazed when i first learnt that i could do it, which was about 6 months ago. since then ive done it lots and lots of times.

i encourage everyone to do kegel exercises.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by Rockford_rocks

So its just like stopping mid-piss and then starting again like the other guy said?
Quote by soulflyV
So its just like stopping mid-piss and then starting again like the other guy said?

no, you stop mid-piss only to find which muscles you need to use. after that, you can do them whenever you want.

girls can do them too, by the way. i encouraged my girlfriend to take it up and she's told me that they've led to her orgasms becoming much, much harder.
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by soulflyV

No. Google it.
Quote by inhatredofme
i thought if you do them too much you could end up just doing harm in the end

i doubt it. ive never been hurt or infected or anything.

as far as i can tell, its just building muscles. like any sort of muscle building, im sure that you can overdo it, but ive never had it happen.
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

I think I will give it an honest try this time, as I've seen this time and time again for the past few years.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.