Well I need a new Mobile Phone. I want 1 with MP3 Player, 2megapixile camera, bluetooth pretty much as same as either the Lg Chocolate and the Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6288. I want similar to the phones above for like $0-$300...
Equipment:
Fender Squire Strat Californian Series Guitar
Fender G-DEC Amp
Ashton D25NT Steel String Acoustic Guitar
Don't get anything from Sony Ericsson.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
well ladi-damn-da. if my phone wasnt free i wouldnt have 1.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
My bro has a sony ericson there awesome but expensive
Equipment:
Fender G-DEC Amp
Quote by soulflyV
Go to a phone store?

Holy shit, the internet is not a substitute for real life.

he's right

your in UG(ultimate-guitar) not ultimate-phone.

anyway.. don't settle with nokias. sony ericssons do great, too.

haha.
Quote by me4rhcp
My bro has a sony ericson there awesome but expensive

Alot of them get hardware errors and have to be sent in for repairs. Their customer service is awful, I sent mine in back in December and I'm still waiting for it.
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Alot of them get hardware errors and have to be sent in for repairs. Their customer service is awful, I sent mine in back in December and I'm still waiting for it.
ur not gettin it bak lol...
Equipment:
Fender G-DEC Amp
Quote by me4rhcp
ur not gettin it bak lol...

Yeah I've been emailing them like every day. Assholes <<
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Get a Nokia. They are the best.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
yea yea any cheap nokia 6280 Black version for sale??
Equipment:
Fender G-DEC Amp
I have a sh*tty Nokia 6085

I can text people, take pictures, listen to music, and use it as a normal phone. It's all I need. Only $99.

I really don't understand why people need the phones with all the silver linings. I think we're kinda forgetting what it was made for in the first place.
A U S S I E
Quote by inhatredofme
i just got an enV yesterday, pretty cool phone.

YUK!@ seriously wtf!
Equipment:
Fender G-DEC Amp
Quote by soulflyV

Holy shit, the internet is not a substitute for real life.

Don't post in the thread then. Some people like getting suggestions first before going into a phone store.

TS: I second Jcore's statement. I've never seen a Shine in real life, but it seems like it's worth checking out.
I have the Nokia 6300.
It's pretty decent IMO.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Jcore44
I have a sh*tty Nokia 6085

I can text people, take pictures, listen to music, and use it as a normal phone. It's all I need. Only $99.

I really don't understand why people need the phones with all the silver linings. I think we're kinda forgetting what it was made for in the first place.

I agree. Most people have mp3 players, internet access, and rarely get a good looking pic with their phone anyways. I could barely tell the difference between my 3.0 megapixel camera from my phone and the VGA cam I used afterwards.

Most of it is a waste of money unless you're actually going to use it. If you want a nice expensive phone, go for it, but make sure you won't regret the money you threw down the drain if you end up using less than half of its functions. Chances are, after you're done showing it off to your friends, you won't need them.
I don't need a sig....
Don't get the 6288, they are flimsily made and the flash on the camera is rubbish.

Nokia 6300 is good, or try the sony ericsson w850i if you can get your hands on one... amazing phone, great walkman, 2mpx camera with really good flash/light.
I have the sony ericson w850i
It's great for the price. Has all the stuff you want
Ibanez RG1527
ENGL Blackmore Sig.
Marshall 1960A Cab
Orange 4x12 Cab

Member of UG's Official Gain \/\/hores - Invite Only