for the longest time, i had my heart set on a peavey 6505 plus.
until a few days ago, i realized, it only has a rythm and lead distortion channels, and i need something with a clean channel.

i want to upgrade to something tube, something nice that will last me several years.
my estimated budget is (going to be) about 1200. give or take maybe a hundred.

i play a schecter C1-FR and play mostly metal, but its important to me to be versitile, and to be able to get good softer rock tones out of my amp.

reccomendations?
GC has the new Egnater Tourmaster 4100. I want somebody to buy it and then review it. You can do that.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Engl Screamer i THINK has 3 channels, but its definitely got a good clean tone and a good distortion tone, thats all your really need, you can grab an OD later on as a solo boost.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
Engl Screamer i THINK has 3 channels, but its definitely got a good clean tone and a good distortion tone, thats all your really need, you can grab an OD later on as a solo boost.

it actually has 4

clean, crunch, soft lead, heavy lead

but being channel-similar to the Blackmore - it comes down to two very usable channels of clean and a very nice crunch

Blackmore has a lot more gain though, so a screamer needs an OD for extreme metal - though it still does metal

a better one for you would be a Fireball head