I'm looking for a song to play in BEADG tuning. Before you go say "lololol search it newb" I did, and all the songs in the "Songs for 5 strings" thread are in drop tunings. So I am looking for some good metal/rock songs to play in B Standard
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Depends on what you want to play. Soilwork uses B standard tunings so does Amon Amarth
scar symmetry too. Im sure they're a lot of other bands to add thats just of the top of my head
Korn uses A standard in a lot of their songs, just drop everything down a step and you're set.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Kataklysm

Edit: Bloodbath too.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Last edited by Ventor at Apr 7, 2008,
Most Fear Factory - except half of Obsolete and Digimortal is in B-standard (those are tuned down to A, but half the songs don't go below B).
Lots of repetitive licks on the B-string, but a great right hand and timing work out.
it doesnt need to be in B standard for you to play it. any song in a drop tuning lower that B you can play without changing your tuning.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Papa Roach - Between Angles and Insects, Theres also a fun little bass solo in the song.
Try some Audioslave.
But I think you're not getting the point. The good thing about a fiver is that you can play stuff that's meant to be played on a half-step downtuned four-string, without having to retune it. You can play a lot of drop-d songs without having to retune- So be more flexible, don't just looks for songs that are specifically meant for a standard tuning 5er.