I've got a presonus firepod hooked up to cubase sx 3. And it's recording fine, and I can hear what I'm playing through headphones using the headphones slot on the FP but I can't hear what I've recorded. I've tried setting the outs to the FP outs and my computer's default speakers but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Are you sure you set the outs correctly ? Check in Devices > Device Setup, and check that everything is set to the Firepod in the vst audiobay. Check that the master asio driver is set to the firepod in that menu, and check that the vst outputs are visible there. Check Devices > vst outputs, and check everything is set to the firepod in there. Then, check on the actual track you recorded on , on track parameters display, that the outs are set to the firepod.

If you already did all this, sorry.
There is poetry in despair.
Ahh thanks I got it now. The outputs had changed back to default and I hadn't realised.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau