hey my mums getting married in may and i kinda want to play a few songs, acoustic n vocals kind of thing. cant really think of anything to play though. any ideas on what might be appropriate?

i dont hate the guy, i think he's ok, and my mums really happy with him, my sisters are pretty opposed to the wedding though so i don't want to piss them off.

songs in the category of 'innappropriate' are 'gold-digger' and 'money can't buy me love'

Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Before someone else does:

"I cum blood"

Play Wonderful Tonight or something though.
listening to it now, its a bit cheesy i think.

preferably something more well-known. i live in sweden after all, but im (and so my mum also) is english and the guy is swedish.

billy idol - white wedding maybe, but my lil sis might not be too pleased with the "hey little sister what have you done?"
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
rock n roll suicide "your too old to lose it, too young to use it, but the clock hangs so patiently on your song"...might be a bit dramatic

maybe it should just be a song more about how much i love my mum..
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
I was thinking White Wedding (Y)
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
any songs with lyrics that mention "my new step-dad" or something like that?
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
acoustic remix NiN - Closer
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Closer LOL "you let me violate you, you let me penetrate you" haha...can imagine that would be about as popular as bringing a black girl as a date (my grandparents are old and pretty racist :p)
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
I cum blood
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true
maybe jason mraz im yours, just have to get my head around the backbeat, feels so fundamentally wrong, kind ****s with my head
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Slide It In - Whitesnake
Lovin' You's A Dirty Job - RATT
Cherry Pie - Warrant

Seriously though:
Is This Love - Whitesnake
Hysteria - Def Leppard
hahaha!

**** her gently would be funny as ****, i'd probably get thrown out and cut out of the will though....heres a though, i could rickroll them all!
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's a f*cking great song, but it's just that line "Your light made us stars" that really stands out.

Yellow Ledbetter would be epic too, but it's probably too hard to sing and play at the same time.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Better man by Pearl Jam.

Too sad. Think about the lyrics; 'She lies and say's she's in love with him. Can't find a Betterman.'

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think Betterman should be done by TS's sisters if they're so against the new husband.

Betterman IS about abuse within a relationship.

Exactly. That's why it wouldn't work. During a Pearl Jam show (I think it was Atlanta 94), Eddie says 'This song is dedicated to the bastard who married my moma.'
I can't believe no one has suggested this yet. For anyone who's seen Death to Smoochy

My Stepdad's not mean he's just adjusting

play it and please post the video, and make sure you do the whole speech at the end "a stepdad is a bit like a new puppy"
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by myearshurt
ZOMG I hope no one's mentioned this...

Hard to Concentrate - Red Hot Chili Peppers

That would be nice...

'All I want is for you to be happy, take this moment and make you family....'
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Betterman IS about abuse within a relationship.

That was my point
RULE BRITANNIA