Hey

I found this on Kijiji:
http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-Carvin-MTS-3200-100w-guitar-amp-W0QQAdIdZ44975304

I play alot of metal with my band, mainly death and thrash, but i also want useable cleans. I've seen some reviews that say the distortion isn't great, but with the money i save, i was thinking i could get a tubescreamer.

The other amps i've been considering are the Bugera 333XL and the Krank Rev Jr.
Should i go twith the Carvin, or keep saving?

Thanks
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
thanks for the link. I've posted this there too.

so you don't think its worth the money? It's around $200 less then the other amps i was looking at, so i would have enough money left over to but a ts9 or a greenscreamer, if that would give me enough gain.
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
$400 for an MTS head is reasonable. You'll probably want to pick up an OD to tighten it up for metal.