I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo something, not too sure, pretty bog standard laptop and all that. When i got it, when i took it off charge, the battery would last about and hour and a half, and the battery icon on the toolbar would go down slowly. But recently when i take it off charge, the icon goes down slowly for about 15 minutes then i start getting alerts saying the battery has a few minutes left and you need to plug it in so stop your work from being lost (which has happened once or twice). Is there anything i can change settings-wise to stop this? There is a section on the control panel menu to do with battery, but that doesnt seem to change anything...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Call the company that you bought the laptop from and ask for a replacement battery. That's not normal.
D:
Signature.
What happens after 15 minutes? Does your computer shut down/go in hibernation? Or can you play for the full 1 and a half hours, as before?

How long ago did you get it? 2 years ago?

The first thing that breaks down on a laptop is the battery. Unless you toss your laptop around of course.
You should discharge the battery every so often, problems like this occur when you charge the battery too much
Quote by PaulTheVillan
You should discharge the battery every so often, problems like this occur when you charge the battery too much

That is possibly the root of the problem...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN