For me nothing beats DR strings. Damn I love them. They are silky smooth and sound great. I've tried Ernie Balls (disliked), Elixers (not terrible but not great), and D' Addrios (meh) but the DRs are fantastic IMO.

What about you guys?
I've tried all of those except DR and EB are the most preferable for me. They feel and sound good, plus they are less prone to breakng.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
DR.

They come in black.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
i have tried a bunch, i went from dr to cleartone. the cleartones are hands down better sounding strings on my guitar. could be cause i got the black ones. they sounded muffed a little compared to the cleartones.
im still experimenting, but i do have a set of DR's on my strat and i love them.
but for my other guitars that require thicker strings, i havent quite found the gauge or the company that suits my needs. i think im going to stick with DR's for my strat, does DR make .13's?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Elixir, love the feeling and the durability
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
blue steel strings for me on every guitar i own. i find that they last longer, even though i change strings pretty often... still it's been years since i've broken a string while playing.
Cheese Strings.

*nom nom nom*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by JeanMi36
Elixir, love the feeling and the durability

I've been using them for years, they're so smooth! Definately worth the price.

Line 6 Spider Valve 212

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
i like DRs but im still experimenting.
I know this is the guitar forum but ill tell you anyway, stay away from budget strings like FRET MATE. i bought some today for bass and the E string was in the A string packet. I didnt realise until I opened up the A string packet to find the E string and when i took the A off, because i had trimmed it at the end it didnt reach the machine head when i tried putting it in the right place. Had to go back to the shop and i bought some EBs. £32 down the drain.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I usually play with 0.9 GHS Strings. They're easy to bend, kinda hard to break up, can get awesome vibratos and bends with them. I love 'em. And not so expensive.
Ernie Ball STHB FTW.

Although I'm tempted to try Rotosounds.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
D'Addario 10's and 11's for me. They've never failed me and I've been using the brand for many years. Plus, the bright and spanky sound they have is perfect for what I want.

DR are also great, but more expensive and in my experience, not worth the difference unless you aren't settled for a particular sound and feel.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Currently I use EBs because they last me about three months and they cost me around 6 bucks + tax.

I am tempted to slap DRs on this biatch though.
Ernie Ball skinny top heavy bottom, they are great for drop D or standard D
or regular slinkys for standard E
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350