Poll: How did you guys learn how to ride a bike?
Poll Options
View poll results: How did you guys learn how to ride a bike?
I learned with the help of my parent(s) :)
119 76%
I mastered the art myself
24 15%
I still ride with my awesome training wheels
5 3%
I don't know how to ride a 2-wheeled bike yet :(
8 5%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 2
The title name says it all, poll options up too

I learned with the help of my mom haha very memorable day.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
my dad.

Then i learned how to ride the way i do now from my pal
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
My training wheels have laser jetz coming out of them.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Me and my dad went out on the street, he said: "Now son, I want you to ride just a few metres." So I tried, failed, gave up on biking completely, a year later I learned. I was the dumb kid even back then, couldn't even ride a bike. I still am though, I don't know anyone who's as slow and stupid as me
Who says I have?

Well I have. I think my dad taught me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by The Novice
Me and my dad went out on the street, he said: "Now son, I want you to ride just a few metres." So I tried, failed, gave up on biking completely, a year later I learned. I was the dumb kid even back then, couldn't even ride a bike. I still am though, I don't know anyone who's as slow and stupid as me

at least you've mastered spelling and grammar, which most people seem to find impossible to do.
My dad was all like " andrew, you know how much you hate beatings and sleeping in the shed?"
"yes" i replied
"well if you want this to be a happy fifth birthday you'll ride the goddamn bike properly"
needless to say my desire to succeed was enough to make me learn.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
i stuck a bike under me and a twinkie on a rope on my head and rode.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

My dad did that evil trick thing where he would tell me he was holding onto the seat but actually let go and look all proud as I cycled off into the distance. Except I cottoned on, turned around, paniced and fell off
A bit of the top too, i had trianing wheels and then my dad was like "hey there not achully touching the ground when you ride anymore"

Thus im a biking pro...
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
My dad pushed my around the local park for a while and them I went off, I kept pedalling and it was fine.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
My dad forced me to learn to ride my bike in the snow on a tennis court one cold winters morning. He claimed it was character building.........

I still can't go within 50 metres of a tennis court
My grandparents tried to teach me when I was 6 and I just couldn't do it. One day both my granddad and mum tried and failed. Then a friend called me over to her house, so I just put my feel on the pedals and went off!
Dad threw me on a bike with spiky ass bushes either side of me so if I fell well...you can picture the rest..

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I learned the hard way by crashing into the concret lamp post twice before I learned I had to pedal faster................=/
Quote by oh... THAT guy

How do you get up stairs?

sideways duh !
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I'm such a failure I didn't learn until I was like 13. =[ I had a stupid fear of bikes. So my mom just stuck me on one, shoved me into the middle of the road and told me I'd die if I didn't learn.
Needless to say, I learned.
Holy hellfire. I seem to be back.
I was at my aunt's place and I took my cousin's bike for a ride. She was like 7 and I was 12-13 at that time.

A hour and a set of busted knees later and I had learned how to ride a bike.
What a great summer day.
parents. i think thats typically how most people learn. i used training wheels the first couple times i rode one, then i was good to go.
I never learned as a child.

To be honest, I've never ridden one myself, ever...

Odds are that at this age I could just get on and go, but oh well. Never really felt like it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I don't knpw. I just did.
I am that awesome.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
I taught myself.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by blynd_snyper
My Dad would push me along and then let go when I was paying attention at where I was going, then I realised I was doing it on my own and I just continued from there.

Same here - except my dad didn't give a crap if I knew where I was going or not, he just aimed me down the long path down our garden and pushed me down it at like a bazillion mph.

Now, I can ride at crawling speed, bunny-hop, wheelie, endo, and ride very long distances no-handed... I even did air guitar while no-handed once or twice... I think I'd be able to play real guitar while riding too

But I won't, in case I fall off. Liquid black finish... gone.
My older brother taught me when I was 5 years old.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I took a bike to the top of a hill, my friend gave me a push and I learned from there. It was actually rather easy, aside from the 2 times I fell on my face and rolled the rest of the way down the hill with a bike in tow. I was about 7 at the time.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Dad taught me.

lol, who are the 6 that voted for the last option?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Page 1 of 2