I was in video games shop about 6 months back and they had this really powerfull metal playing.
It was REALLY fast tempo and the guitars where blazing to hell.

I know its not much of a discrption but i heard a couple of tracks while in the store and it really got my blood flowing.

Not to sure on the style of vocals a lot deper than corey taylors trebile like screams.
Long shot but thanks if you can help.
cheese!
LOL i knew that was going to happen. Its bugged me for ages...
It sounds like lordy... But I checked them out and it was not.

cheese!
Ah, my mistake. Thought he was talking about a game he bought with that song
My mistake. Brain doesn't work so well at 1:30am.

And yeah, this is pretty impossible. It's nearly every metal song in history.
Quote by Martindecorum
i dont think it has anything to do with the game aspect, he was just in the shop and over the speakers they had it playing, am i right?

dimmu borgir

Correct.

The you-tube link...
That's not it.
It was defently New metal. The vocals where more like "Soul-fly"
cheese!
Last edited by Emzlee at Apr 7, 2008,
Lordi annoy me, they're just one of those novel bands who have their 15 minutes of fame and everybody loves them then don't hear anything fro mthem ever again.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
Lordi annoy me, they're just one of those novel bands who have their 15 minutes of fame and everybody loves them then don't hear anything fro mthem ever again.

yeah ur right i only no that one song lol
Quote by cobain_is_king

Indeed. They had their 15 minutes of fame, which was the only time you'd ever hear anything about them without seeking them out yourself. How can they annoy you if you don't hear anything about them? I sure as hell don't.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Hmm... Dragonforce?

=|

+1
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Emzlee
Slipknot threw and threw.
Not dragonforce.

*through and through

How about Slayer or Testament?
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
sounds like dragonforce, mostly due to the video game connection. besides that, it's basically imposibly to tell.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
sounds like dragonforce, mostly due to the video game connection. besides that, it's basically imposibly to tell.

TS said deeper than slipknot vocals....so it's not dragonfarce

off topic but, lordi=gwar ripoff
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
oh, didnt remember that part
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
oh, i didnt read the thread