Page 1 of 3
What are some and what makes them so great?

I'm going to throw in Dawn of the Dead. Its pretty much a given.
Shaun Of The Dead.

Best. Zombie movie. Ever.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
send.... more..... paramedics....

reserving my opinion till ive seen diary of the dead, then i will let you know
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Fido is a very enjoyable zombie movie.
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
Quote by thebassmaster
send.... more..... paramedics....

reserving my opinion till ive seen diary of the dead, then i will let you know

it's send more cops
28 days later.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
my favorite zombie movie is probably dawn of the dead but its close next to shaun of the dead...

ZOMBIES OWN xD
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Return of the Living dead is set in my home town so it wins and besides it gave birth to the whole "BRAINS!" thing.

But IMO the best zombie film of all time has to be Dawn of the Dead (the original, not the crappy remake)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Deadmen
it's send more cops

says both. Paramedics is first though, I think.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
The original Dawn of the Dead is amazing on a lot of levels, and certainly the best zombie flick ever.
Quote by nebiru
28 days later.

You're going to get ripped to shreds like a person being attacked by zombies for even suggesting that those were zombies in 28 Days. Personally, I think they qualify as zombies, but hardcore fans don't.

Oh, and whoever said Shawn of the Dead has my vote.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Zombie 2.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Planet ****ing Terror!

/thread.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
28 Days Later - the best of all zombie films IMHO, intelligent, scary, suspenseful, gory, superb.

28 Weeks Later - less intelligent than the first, but it makes up for that with gallons of blood.

Dawn of the Dead 1978 - One of the most original zombie films, great characters and gallons of blood.

Planet Terror looks good, too. I was going to rent it today, but the video shop didn't have it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too

hahahaha

The sad part? That's a real movie.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
This thread needs more From Dusk Till Dawn.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
This thread needs more From Dusk Till Dawn.

Isn't that a vampire movie?

I haven't saw it yet, but I always heard it was vampires.

Saxo-Walrus

the dawn of the dead remake was the funniest movie ever, way funnier than shawn of the dead
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by fallenangel20

Oh, dude, it's fucking brilliant.

Tarantino + Clooney + Robert Rodriguez + Selma Hayek + strip clubs + vampires + guns = the greatest B movie ever created.

It is vampires, but I consider vampire and zombie films two sides of the same film. If you're in Britain, From Dusk Till Dawn is on Film Four next weekend.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Oh, dude, it's fucking brilliant.

Tarantino + Clooney + Robert Rodriguez + Selma Hayek + strip clubs + vampires + guns = the greatest B movie ever created.

It is vampires, but I consider vampire and zombie films two sides of the same film. If you're in Britain, From Dusk Till Dawn is on Film Four next weekend.

Ha, I know I need to see it, I just haven't got around to it yet.

And, nah, I'm in the US. Land of Mediocre Movies on Standard Satellite TV.

=/

Saxo-Walrus

Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead (Original)

They're the platinum zombie-horror titles.

EDIT: 28 Days Later, too.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Apr 7, 2008,
Quote by Vandals572
the dawn of the dead remake was the funniest movie ever, way funnier than shawn of the dead

Unintentional comedies are the best comedies. It just wasn't scary, it was more of an action film; I didn't care for the characters, either; I wanted the all to die.

Shaun of the Dead was hilarious, though.

Also, The Evil Dead is another great zombie film.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by fallenangel20

Mainly yes, although there are zombies as well. (Unless I'm misremembering).

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Romero's new film Diary of the Dead looks very good as well, but it's idea of it all being amateur hand held cameras was done by Cloverfield, and they released their film just before Romero did his.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
Romero's new film Diary of the Dead looks very good as well, but it's idea of it all being amateur hand held cameras was done by Cloverfield, and they released their film just before Romero did his.

If it's anything like his last abomination, I'll steer clear.

Quote by Smokey Amp
If it's anything like his last abomination, I'll steer clear.

What? Land of the Dead? That looked quite fun to me, what was bad about it?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
What? Land of the Dead? That looked quite fun to me, what was bad about it?

Terrible, man.

The premise, the acting and the painfully obvious commentary.

The only reason the film is worth a watch is because Asia Argento is in it.

Compared his classics, it's a serious abomination.

Abomination!?!?!? I never laughed so hard when they shot Rosie O'donald and Jay Leno with the sniper rifles! Pure genious!!!
Is this what you want?
Quote by MarshallMadness
Abomination!?!?!? I never laughed so hard when they shot Rosie O'donald and Jay Leno with the sniper rifles! Pure genious!!!

That would be DAWN of the Dead, not LAND of the Dead.

Land of the Dead was indeed terrible.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
That would be DAWN of the Dead, not LAND of the Dead.

Yeah, and not even the proper version of Dawn.

Return of the Living Dead is one of my personal favorites. Tar Man is the coolest zombie on film.

But all the sequels are awful.
pukeatronic.
28 Days/Weeks Later

28 Weeks Later had a lot more action and gore in it, but 28 Days Later is just so damn good. The camerawork and soundtrack were absolutely perfect for that film. It's just so well done. The empty London scene is one of my favorites in cinema history.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Page 1 of 3