Hey Guys,

I just opened my RG and I see that DiMarzio X2N wont fit in, V8 is lying on some kind of rubber material and this rubber **** is glued on chunk of wood, so I think I must tear off the rubber and break off the chunk off wood... other way there's no way I can squeeze my X2N..

what do you suggest?
smile
to learn how to spell cus i couldn't understand anything... besides the pick-up names...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Maybe cut some wood out to fit it.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Getting pickups to fit into the RG1570 can be a real bitch. Even if that little raised bit of wood isn't in the way, you find that the normal feet on bridge pickups are typically too tall to fit and they have to have the ends broken of rebent and drilled.

Dig out the sponge. Try to save it because you will probably need it when you mount the new pickups. Then you are going to have to rout the hole deeper. Take out as little wood as possible, but I doubt you will find a way around removing at least some of the wood.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Getting pickups to fit into the RG1570 can be a real bitch. Even if that little raised bit of wood isn't in the way, you find that the normal feet on bridge pickups are typically too tall to fit and they have to have the ends broken of rebent and drilled.

Dig out the sponge. Try to save it because you will probably need it when you mount the new pickups. Then you are going to have to rout the hole deeper. Take out as little wood as possible, but I doubt you will find a way around removing at least some of the wood.

done ^_^

poor guitar
smile