I've just ordered my BOSS GT-10, I'm getting it this week
It was either the Line 6 POD XtL or this one, but since I'm going for effects BOSS is simply superior.
I read there are a lot of people out there who are considering on buying a multi-effects processor as well, but don't know which one they should go for. Don't worry chaps, I'll play it day in day out and post my opinions on it here.
I've never worked with a multi-effects processor before, so it's a good test whether the usage is easier compared to the GT-8 (which many people find hard to control).
The amp models are (way) better then those of the GT-8, but I'll post my opinion on them as well.

Stay Tuned!

EDIT: the music shop was mistaking, they didn't arrive yet so there'll be a bit of delay (not the effect). Roland doesn't have them yet
I'll shred them to death like Petrucci when it arrives
That'll teach em!!
Last edited by Fzau at Apr 9, 2008,
I don't understand why you say the amp models are better than that of the gt-8?

Better quality wise or what?
Tbh the gt-10 looks as if it'd take years to learn how to work, and youd prolly find about 5 sounds out of it and never use the rest, I was thinking about getting a gt-8, looks alot simpler for the same kind of thing.
Quote by sdmf.1919
I don't understand why you say the amp models are better than that of the gt-8?

Better quality wise or what?
Tbh the gt-10 looks as if it'd take years to learn how to work, and youd prolly find about 5 sounds out of it and never use the rest, I was thinking about getting a gt-8, looks alot simpler for the same kind of thing.

According to the people at www.bossgtcentral.com the GT-10 sounds much better and is a LOT easier to use. Still, I'm sure it won't be long before people start complaining about something...
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
see, when you watch the videos and it says 80's metal and punk pop ajnd whatever, can you not actually just choose an amp or whatever, lisa a 5150 or marshall plexi or whatever, like you can on the gt-8, same with overdrives?
Quote by sdmf.1919
see, when you watch the videos and it says 80's metal and punk pop ajnd whatever, can you not actually just choose an amp or whatever, lisa a 5150 or marshall plexi or whatever, like you can on the gt-8, same with overdrives?

I *think* that's just the EZ-Tone wizard that labels them as "80's Metal" and whatever. The actual preamps will probably have the name of the amp being modelled.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Tell me if i can get a metalcore/shreder sound form it.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Fzau

EDIT: the music shop was mistaking, they didn't arrive yet so there'll be a bit of delay (not the effect). Roland doesn't have them yet
I'll give shred them to death like Petrucci when it arrives
That'll teach em!!

youre 14 then?