basically i just want one that won't cost me much money but of a good quality obviously

im not looking to go anywhere with drumming but just to mess around if you get me

£200 sorta price limit

anyone know of brand names etc. that i could look at?

cheers

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

shdnt this be in the instruments threads?

also, you might wanna raise your price limit to about 300-400. those things can get expensive
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by _InsanitY_
shdnt this be in the instruments threads?

i shall post this in the instruments thread then

i apologise, i was looking for the right forum and couldnt work out which

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

Jhs
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by ishalleatyou
basically i just want one that won't cost me much money but of a good quality obviously

im not looking to go anywhere with drumming but just to mess around if you get me

£200 sorta price limit

anyone know of brand names etc. that i could look at?

cheers

Don't but an electric drum kit for £200, they'll fall apart as soon as you tap the pads. Isnt it just better to get an acoustic drum kit, you can get a beginner 5 peice set for round about that much. Decent electric drum kits will burn a huge hole in your pocket.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

seen as everyones replying here il just keep it here

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Don't but an electric drum kit for £200, they'll fall apart as soon as you tap the pads. Isnt it just better to get an acoustic drum kit, you can get a beginner 5 peice set for round about that much. Decent electric drum kits will burn a huge hole in your pocket.

and i wont be able to get a acoustic drum kit, i couldnt put it anywhere that wouldnt make too much noise to the house

but like i said i only want to mess around really, but not mess around as in mess around with no clue what im doing yeah that made sense

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

why don't you just buy a drum program if you are not interested in playing the drums, and you just want to mess around with it.
Quote by ishalleatyou
seen as everyones replying here il just keep it here

and i wont be able to get a acoustic drum kit, i couldnt put it anywhere that wouldnt make too much noise to the house

but like i said i only want to mess around really, but not mess around as in mess around with no clue what im doing yeah that made sense

Yeah i know what you mean, just have fun with it.

But i wouldn't reccomend it tbh, £200 would be a waste for an Elect kit in my opinion. I'd just save up for a more decent one.

Quote by masterk1818
why don't you just buy a drum program if you are not interested in playing the drums, and you just want to mess around with it.

that is a valid option
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

to 3 posts above

yeah but thats different i want somthing actually infront of me

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!