Page 1 of 2
Yes, the Pit is aware they exist. This is roughly the 8 billionth thread on them.

They're idiots, but as long as noone takes them seriously it doesn't matter.
they're old news. It's been so long that I'm starting to break into my hate reserves for them. but it's ok. I have a lot in reserve and everytime I talk to someone/see something that annoys me, my hate reserves are refilled.

also, religion thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
*waits for ignorant Pit-goers to start spewing Jesus-hate*

You got it.

God created all therefore he created the faggot. And he hates this?

**** god.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Has anyone e-mailed them? I actually sent them one cussing them out and got a reply from the wife or something like that... my e-mail had thunderstruck in it, they replied with "dear lightning rod, you're living proof why God hates Canada."

It was pretty funny.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
They inspire trolls like me to achieve even bigger trollings. You guitarfags.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yup this church is F ucked up! they stand outside the soldiers funerals that past away in Iraq and protest against them.

Saying things like God hates soldiers. or God hates your son, he died and is going to hell.

They also have really ****ed up signs. like soldiers getting shot and ****. they are ****ed up
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
I want to go to one of their protests, and flirt with every man there.

I'm not gay, but it would be funny as hell.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by guitarist41
You got it.

**** god.

there's always th impeccable logic of Butters

"because if I'm bi-curious, and I'm somehow made from God, then I guess God must be a little bi-curious himself!"
Quote by Kensai
They inspire trolls like me to achieve even bigger trollings. You guitarfags.

fuck you!

I'd love to do something to them but every idea I have is either illegal, impractical (i.e. impossible) or insufficient.

Quote by element4433

there was a reporter that did that. It wasn't as hilarious as I thought it would be

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
there's always th impeccable logic of Butters

"because if I'm bi-curious, and I'm somehow made from God, then I guess God must be a little bi-curious himself!"

+1

Butters is amazing.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
fuck you!

I'd love to do something to them but every idea I have is either illegal, impractical (i.e. impossible) or insufficient.

You're not going to heaven either, or whatever it is that you people believe in. Probably some sort of homoerotic malmsteen heaven where all you do is wank off your guitars.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You're not going to heaven either, or whatever it is that you people believe in. Probably some sort of homoerotic malmsteen heaven where all you do is wank off your guitars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop it you homo fag!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling...

Quote by element4433
Welcome to 2006! Have a good year.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Sometimes I wonder why can't Varg Vikerness burn down their church?
Dean From Hell
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Marshall Valvestate 2000
Quote by Hitman 49
Sometimes I wonder why can't Varg Vikerness burn down their church?

Hey whats the deal with that anyway, did Varg get out of prison?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Sunny Afternoon
Maybe he'll get out soon for good behaviour

I heard he was applying for parole this month.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

He's supposed to get out this month thats all I know.
Dean From Hell
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Marshall Valvestate 2000
Quote by greasysnowball
they stand outside the soldiers funerals that past away in Iraq and protest against them.

Saying things like God hates soldiers. or God hates your son, he died and is going to hell.

am i the only one who would kick their heads in?
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I'm surprised no one has done so yet.
Dean From Hell
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Marshall Valvestate 2000
Quote by kinzoku

No... no you are not. Really just about everyone who comes into contact with them would love to bash their faces into the pavement.

Anyway, it surprises me that I haven't seen them protesting, since I live so close to them. I really should venture to Topeka more often.
Quote by Hitman 49
I'm surprised no one has done so yet.

they also said some lovely things about the victims of 911, all the fag feces dikes died is what i remember.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I lol'ed when some joker did a drive-by with a drink which hit a kid on Louis Theroux's show.
Quote by kinzoku

Personally, if I had the power, I'd send them all to Iraq or Afghanistan as soldiers.

See how much they hate the people that protect them then.

Personally I think Fred Phelps will be dead within a year, and I'll be glad when he is.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by element4433

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u3F4n_t2Mw
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by slashnmash
I lol'ed when some joker did a drive-by with a drink which hit a kid on Louis Theroux's show.

Omg that was gold.
Quote by guitarist41
You got it.

**** god.

No. In this fundamentalist approach to Christianity, there are no 'true' homosexuals; they're forcing themselves to have sex with men to rebel against God.

Wait for cubedeathk to come in here, he'll explain it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
The westboro baptist church always pisses me off, even if I've seen them 1000 times before.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
True Christians don't adapt to the belief that God hates anyone-God hates sin, therefore that separates EVERYONE from God and the only way to be justified and reunited is to believe in Christ and so forth with the forgiveness...

Jeez, throwing in threads like this just gives everyone a stereotypical view on the "intolerant Christians" of the world. If anyone has a sense of logic in their lives, they'd obviously know that so-called Christians such as the ones mentioned are contradicting what they claim to believe. They're just a cult built on biases, not the true Word.

Too much hate-not enough love :[
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
These guys are gonna be so pissed when they end up in hell. I wish I would be there to see their faces.

EDIT: I just thought that through and if hell exists, in all probability I will be there. Awesome. That's something to look forward to.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
These guys are gonna be so pissed when they end up in hell. I wish I would be there to see their faces.

EDIT: I just thought that through and if hell exists, in all probability I will be there. Awesome. That's something to look forward to.

It's probably a free-for-all down there, so you'll be able to beat them up all you want.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
^^Whaaat? A few thousand (?) posts on some website denying God's existance? Naw dude, you're Heaven-bound all the way. I promise. Me too.
This sig is
Page 1 of 2