Hey everyone, I have a Line 6 spyder III and i play in a band but we use alot of effects n it looks retarded walking to my amp to change my effects... i need a footswitch... my price range is pretty low... under $275.... beings my band just bought a new pa were kinda poor so im putting my tax return money into this... any one with any useful imformation would be nice.... (also willing to buy off of you guys)

Please post the links!!!!

Peace, n keep the rock, rolling

Bryan
FBV foot controller.

made for the amp, works with all your banks, volume, delay time, tuner, and wah
Just to be a douche, I would suggest selling the spider, and using the money for a nice tube combo.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Just to be a douche, I would suggest selling the spider, and using the money for a nice tube combo.
I was also thinking this.

I mean, gigging with a loud Spider isn't going to be the best of tones and I think that further investment in that poor tone is a mistake tbh.

$275 + $whatever you can get for Spiders in the US = potentially enough money for a used 30w tube combo.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit