... not sure if I´m right in here... oke.... I listen to a lot of Death Metal bands... and now I want to know how to growl... maybe somebody can give me some tips! pls help me ^^
Haha. No idea, but you might want to check what your vocal range is. Not a lot of point in trying to growl if you've got a high pitched voice
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
when you prepare to growl start by warming up with very low screams, then when you have a "raspy" voice as if you are losing ur voice try it and you will have a deep pitch and you will sound like a lion instead of a kitten.

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

Quote by boreamor
I played We Are Family at an orphanage.
I'm banned.

Quote by Hops44
"If I wanted your lip I'd wiggle my zipper."
i dunno if its growling but theres a tutorial on my profile amidst all my songs. if you go to the only singing tips thread thats prolly where you'll get directed anyways.
Growling Thread in Bands and Artists....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
breathe inward when you do it.
'15 Fender Modern Player Tele
'88 MIK Squier Strat
'06 Ibanez RG5EX1
Peavey Vypyr 75

Currently GASing for: Orange TH30C
Don't go to the singing thread, they absolutely refuse to say how, go to the growling thread.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by hotsnakes
breathe inward when you do it.

Those are inhales and can serious **** up your vocal cords if done incorrectly....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls