Page 1 of 2
i like
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
doesn't sound bad!
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
They're getting quite big now, I swear I saw them mentioned somewhere else here.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
They're alright but there are a ton of better 'up and coming' bands from the UK.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I've been really digging this band lately. i picked up their EP southern blue and I liked it, but their split with architects was great. got it on loop.

great band.
dowwnload the atrchitects dead swans spilt. its much better.

and yeah, i'm pretty bummed they haven't hit up the states. the show in your area should be dope, sealclub. comeback kid and shai hulud next to dead swans.

good ****.
I wanted to head down to the Plymouth leg of that tour but I stupidly told my parents I'd drive them to the airport that night without checking dates.

Where can I get hold of this split (in any form?).
I wanted to head down to the Plymouth leg of that tour but I stupidly told my parents I'd drive them to the airport that night without checking dates.

Where can I get hold of this split (in any form?).

PM'd.
seen them 2 times now >.<

missing them at comeback kid
my bf cant afford to go coz the job center ****ed up AGAIN
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Their split with Architects is damn decent.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
WTF i havent heard that

theyre two totally different types of band :S
^^ya that's pretty ridiculous, hardcore and metalcore splits don't happen much. I like this alot.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
They were good with Comeback Kid tonight. Don't seem to be getting much love for their Kerrang bumming.
architects promote these so much.

just like bring me the horizon promote architects so much. hahah
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
Dead Swans > Architects > BMTH.

No-one can dispute this.

I don't know about that.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
They killed it in Manchester tonight; so good. I picked up their cd for a fiver at their stall. If they're playing a date near you soon I reccommend you check them out.

The Shai Hulud vocalist told us Your Demise got signed to Visible Noise after their gig in London last night.
Quote by SealCubMassacre

The Shai Hulud vocalist told us Your Demise got signed to Visible Noise after their gig in London last night.

Ugh.
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
Ugh.

I'm pretty sure that's what he said. I didn't catch what he said exactly but my friends said that he said they got signed to VN last night.

I thought they were alright in Manchester; not my thing at all but they do what they do pretty well.
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
Dead Swans > Architects > BMTH.

No-one can dispute this.

Your statement is of truth, sir.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I thought they were already on VN, or at least maybe negotiating a deal. Horrible label either way. Strange move.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
They killed it in Manchester tonight; so good. I picked up their cd for a fiver at their stall. If they're playing a date near you soon I reccommend you check them out.

i didnt like them at all

shai hulud were proper awesome though, but were did the crowd go? it was dead, i felt bad for them
Quote by kryptonite22
I thought they were already on VN, or at least maybe negotiating a deal. Horrible label either way. Strange move.

I thought they were on TDON?
what were they like the other night with Comeback Kid? I didnt go in the end
lol they were good back in the day.....before they playd with Enter Shikari and made it into Rock Sound

but this is about Dead Swans...
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
They were good with Comeback Kid tonight. Don't seem to be getting much love for their Kerrang bumming.

they seem to be getting alot of hate for kerrang latching onto them,
not entirely their fault really

at least they're one of the few UK hardcore bands that really do stand out as different right now
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I've only seen them in Kerrang once :S

that seems to be enough to warrant dislike in some peoples eyes
dead swans are also posting tons of myspace bulletins and posts on forums trying to get as many people to vote for them on the kerrang awards
they just think it'd be funny for a band like them to win,
but some take it the wrong way
ive never seen them in kerrang
Page 1 of 2