This thread is to discuss the songs that give you that feeling in your chest. The one where your listening to a song and its just so strong and amazing it gives you this feeling in your chest, i hope you understand what im talking about.

I'll start off with my example, have you ever listened to 'Before I Forget - Slipknot' And at the start where the drums are playing and he screams 'GO!' it gives me that feeling in your chest, it's amazing, it feels great.

So what songs give you this feeling?

-please no unrelated comments, only post if your serious, thanks
when i listen to a good song for the first couple of times, a shiver goes down my neck, down to my back.

Is that what you mean?
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
It feels different sometimes, it usually feels all prickly, a shiver goes down your neck and it feels like all the hairs on your head are standing up, do you know what i mean?

And sometimes you just feel this big feeling in your stomach, it's hard to describe, it just feels like a big ball of feeling getting slowly bigger...
like the song where after listening to it, you wanna go outside and do a frontflip?

number of the beast for example
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Apr 7, 2008,
Yeah, i think you know what i mean. So any other songs that you this feeling?
Quote by SmarterChild
Sounds like a heart condition to me. I'd get it checked out.

yeah, helped me for sure

pain in your arm too?
Quote by davedoom
yeah, helped me for sure

pain in your arm too?

Can we try to be serious?
OOOOOOO...

On topic, it would be Mistreated by Deep Purple.

My favourite song...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies)

That song gives me butterfly's in my stomach and generally makes me feel like 'man this is the best song ever'

We all know its not of course but meh I love it!
Quote by Lil Macker
OOOOOOO...

On topic, it would be Mistreated by Deep Purple.

My favourite song...

Really? Does the entire song give you this feeling or is it only at a certain part? I seem to find it's only at a certain part in the song, perhaps a meaningful or heavy part of the song.