At the moment I'm trying to find a set of pickups for my bridge position (I have an Ibanez 7321), but I'm not sure what set of 7 string dimarzios provide a good quality sound. I know I like the sound of D Sonics, but I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experience with other pickups they find to be a lot nicer. I would like to get a nice sharp tone on upper strings and a decently heavy (nothing like lamb of god or anything) tone on the low B string.
Blaze? It's the 7 string version of the Steve's Special.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I think DiMarzio makes a PAF 7, the same pickups used in the Korn 7-string sig. I think itll get you the tone you want.
From experience, I can tell you that the Blaze-7 works very well for 7 strings. It's got defined but bassy low end, mids that smooth, and a high end that cuts through nicely. It also depends on how you EQ, but they're good pickups with good definition. PAF's don't have enough output and they're a bit too round sounding for my taste.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Tone Zone 7. It's a hate it or love it pickup for most people here on UG. I personally LOVE it. It gives me nice smooth leads and crunchy rhythm while having a bell like twang when used split and clean.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL