Poll: Who would be the best King/Queen of Great Britain?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who would be the best King/Queen of Great Britain?
Mr Blobby
2 3%
Mr Bean
21 36%
Chuck Norris
11 19%
Mr T
13 22%
Frampton AKA: KiddyFiddler
3 5%
Other (please state)
8 14%
Voters: 58.
So this came up in a strange discussion in school, who do you think would be the best king/queen of Great Britain?

Vote n discuss?
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
I said Mr. Bean, but I really meant The Blackadder!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
In all honesty, Chuck Norris is a fundamentalist christian, we'd be screwed. Mr. T would tighten anti drug laws, since he pities the fool who does drugs, Mr. Bean would be an idiot, kiddy fiddlers are horrible, so all that is left is mr. blobby.

I'm fairly sure he'd do quite well in a general election, I'd vote for him over any other of the parties any day.
Karl Gustaf den sextonde.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
mr bean definately.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by blynd_snyper
In all honesty, Chuck Norris is a fundamentalist christian, we'd be screwed. Mr. T would tighten anti drug laws, since he pities the fool who does drugs, Mr. Bean would be an idiot, kiddy fiddlers are horrible, so all that is left is mr. blobby.

I'm fairly sure he'd do quite well in a general election, I'd vote for him over any other of the parties any day.

I didnt really think about it quite as much as that, but I have to agree with you.

Mr Blobby FTW!
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
Metternich FTW.
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
Mark 'Chopper' Read.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
King Henry the VIII

Seriously, the only good king is a dead king
A teacher at my school:

Hitman Platten.

The only person you can keep a knife hidden beneath his skin!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
James May for King.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Chuck.

Or Henry V, he beat the french.

Nearly all of our monarchs beat the French.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too