Here the excellent alternate one to the classical amplifiers sometimes too flat bound for the metal. The Randall RG50TC to lamps to a sonorous relief amazing. Ideal for the métalleux hardened it will allow you several musical identities in this register thanks to two differentiated gains. The canal clean on the other hand is standard but of a returned voucher thanks to the high speaker Celestion. The present boosts increase so much polyvalence. The possibilities are therefore numerous including in the entries/gone out. One regrets nevertheless the absence of the direct exit for the sound repiquage. The Randall RG50TC is complete to a correct price range for a model all lamp. The test places it to a very good position in the creneau of the all lamp and all metal. A wise choice for those that have not the budjet of the big stack but that looks for a serious amplifier realized with care.

Rough translation from an internet translator. I know some french but not enough to understand that.
"The test places it to a very good position in the creneau of the all lamp and all metal."

Lamp and metal
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Couldn't you just, uh...look for a review in English?

And what's wrong with my word on it?
as I am perfectly French i understand what that dick is saying. He says it is rock type of amp, he finds the amps different sound settings to be quite useful. According to him it has beautiful sound. The fact that this amp has 2 different gain types, allowing the player to switch easily between 2 distinct sound via the foot pedal. It has once again a very lovely sound and he says it is really obvious it is a tube amp due to its wonderful booming sound. It has a sound that is perfect for the metal genre, it is a wonderful amplifier. He highly recommends this amp if not bought at least tried as it is way up there with the more expensive ones.

Here is a wonderful alternative to more classic amps. bearing a wonderful tube sound. Thanks to the multiple variations of sound it allows the player to explore many different musical identities. It bears a quite standard clean channel but in a good way due to the celestion speaker. It thus has numerous possibilities in terms of add-ons such as cabs, pedals and a footswitch. It however lacks a direct port to a sound replication device. This is quite a formidable amp for the price and because it is a tube. This test places up high on a list of all tubes and metal amps. A great amp for people on a budget or a searching for an amp built with care.

Seriously, learn to read other languages.
Keep on rocking in the free world
Quote by Kwoota Kwoot
as I am perfectly French i understand what that dick is saying. He says it is rock type of amp, he finds the amps different sound settings to be quite useful. According to him it has beautiful sound. The fact that this amp has 2 different gain types, allowing the player to switch easily between 2 distinct sound via the foot pedal. It has once again a very lovely sound and he says it is really obvious it is a tube amp due to its wonderful booming sound. It has a sound that is perfect for the metal genre, it is a wonderful amplifier. He highly recommends this amp if not bought at least tried as it is way up there with the more expensive ones.

Here is a wonderful alternative to more classic amps. bearing a wonderful tube sound. Thanks to the multiple variations of sound it allows the player to explore many different musical identities. It bears a quite standard clean channel but in a good way due to the celestion speaker. It thus has numerous possibilities in terms of add-ons such as cabs, pedals and a footswitch. It however lacks a direct port to a sound replication device. This is quite a formidable amp for the price and because it is a tube. This test places up high on a list of all tubes and metal amps. A great amp for people on a budget or a searching for an amp built with care.

haha, thanks dude
Quote by Kwoota Kwoot

C and some Italian, but no French for me, I'm afraid. :/