I saw it on youtube and it was pretty cool, I notice that only the lower brands sell such a thing has anyone seen an Ibanez with a floyd rose.

Let me know.
link?
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
the bassist in primus uses one, it's made by a company called hipshot.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
i've seen basses with both Floyds and Kahlers. I know Ibanez NEVER has Floyds so the person probably put it on there. good luck tho.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
bass with floyd! thts crazy and no, ibanez do not sell floyd rose bases, because Ibanez are all guitarists and they have 3 bassist and the be mean to them
There's no such thing as a Floyd Rose for bass. They aren't made.

Tremelo units, yes, they are made, by Hipshot and Kahler.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
I think i've seen some Steiberger basses with a trem.
Don't think it was a FR though.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Claypool and Wooten use Kahler tremolos. They're very expensive and are pretty much the standard for bass tremolos. I've read that the hipshot designs tend to have tuning issues more.

*edit* You'll be hard pressed to find a bass with a stock tremelo. You'd probably have to buy the tremolo separately and have it installed (unless you're comfortable routing the front of your very expensive bass).
Last edited by izhar at Apr 7, 2008,
Quote by Nikka2609
http://www.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=144

With that I would also have to reroute my system, would that involve cutting the wood?

routing = cutting wood

Its the major downside to all bass tremolos. And its really recommended that a pro do it, so you can find yourself about $300 in labor costs for a $300 part pretty quickly. I'm personally not even going to consider it until I'm out of college and can afford to get a nice warwick and kahler setup. It makes more sense to put a $600 part on a $3000 bass than it does the $700 bass I might be able to afford next year.
You could probably ghetto-rig a tremolo, if you were good with metalworking or had someone do it for you. I don't know of any companies that actually make and distribute one, though.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?