My friend was telling me that he knows when he is dreaming, so he just does whatever he wants. I though "THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!" I have tried, and not tried, and neither seem to work. Can anyone do this?

POST WHAT YOU DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS
Hello
It's called lucid dreaming I think.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
yeah sometimes. but i cant do WHATEVER i want. i just become aware that im dreaming and do like.. one thing, then i wake up. its weird as ****
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
yea happened to me whn i was really young

i used to have recurring nightmares and one time i just realised, oh wait im dreaming aren't i?

and like yer did whatever sht i wanted, but i couldn't like make stuff randomly appear but just do what i want to within th edream i was having
ive tried several times but its never worked, the closest thing ive gotten to was knowing im in a dream, but for some reason the dreams just continues on until i wake up
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
It's called Lucid Dreaming, folks.

It happens more often in younger children, many say.

READ THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE ON IT. IT HAS A LOT OF INFORMATION YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by aetherspear
Yeah, just google Lucid dreaming and use the searchbar.

I used the search bar, but found nothing. I didnt know it was called that either
Hello
There was a very large thread on Lucid Dreaming at some point, if I remember correctly. I've only managed it a few times, the most fun being when I discovered being able to fly.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by The Overlord
There was a very large thread on Lucid Dreaming at some point, if I remember correctly. I've only managed it a few times, the most fun being when I discovered being able to fly.

I'm certainly no master at it, but I can manage it somewhat often. It's fun, you know? Although...only if it has limits, just like anything else.

If you get too concerned about it, you'll just want to sleep all the time. Not healthy..
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
It's called Lucid Dreaming. A way to help make yourself lucid dream is at regular intervals throughout the day check your watch or a clock for the time, then look back and check again a second after. If you were dreaming the times would have changed as your memory wont have bothered to remember what time it was last. If the times are the same you aren't dreaming. Continue doing this until it becomes second nature and you will eventually start doing this in your dreams giving you the ability to work out if you're dreaming or not.
Quote by MXBoy11
I used the search bar, but found nothing. I didnt know it was called that either

there's a huge thread on this
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I can only control my daydreams. Very few times have I controlled a nightdream. That usually only happens if I am omnipotent or a narrator.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I can do it sometimes, its bad ass when you think about it. its like being Neo in the matrix except your a complete god
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Apr 7, 2008,
I did it once. Really late in the dream I was just like oh wait... nothing makes sense. I must be dreaming. Then I started shooting fireballs at stuff. Twas neat.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I occasionally realise I'm in a dream where I'm getting chased by something or I'm just generally having a shitty time, but this usually means willing myself out of the dream. Never had it in an actual good situation.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.