So I got a problem whit my guitar, MY last string ( the little one) Always buzz. Its very hard to notice on clean but on high gain its becoming annoying.

Help
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
it's called fret buzz, it's happening because your action is too low, it's relativly easy to fix, you can either take to a guitar doctor, or look it up and do it your self
For Sale;

Marshall AVT 150H head (new)
Marshall AVT 150H head (Almost new)

Crate BV412 Cab (Pristine w/ celestions)
Depending on the type of bridge you have, most action adjustments are verrry easy. But, if its just at a certain fret, that could be a more serious problem. I would try to adjust the action, and if that doesnt help, go have some1 look at it.
if it's a TOM then, you;ll raise the bridge screws.

if it's a strat style bridge then a tiny allen wrench raises each saddle.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Sound clips
i dont even understand that. ^^

if there's a buzz noise because it is rubbing somewhere on one of the frets, then it's a fret.

if it's a bad string then change it.

if it's an electronic buzzing, then check the guitar acoustically.

if it's a rattling part then strum and touch the saddle, see if the buzzing stops.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

what are you talking about

did you just pass over the other post and retype the same thing?

ok, if you really want to, then lift the bridge.

detune a little, loosen the bridge screws and raise the thumb screws.

if you dont have thumbscrews then the bridge is lifted when you losen the bridge screws (top of the bridge posts)

http://projectguitar.com/tut/action.htm
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62