Well, i think that i have an INSANE taste in music, but the problem is, i go for example on peoples myspaces and UG accounts; they have hundreds of bands that they like. I only say i like a band if i have really got into them, and once i have, i have every piece of merc and every cd and everything. Currently, i only have three bands that i really like: reef, raconteurs and the white stripes. Do you think i should get into some more, or is this gangsta?
Listen to what you enjoy.

[/thread]
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Uuuh, that's nice.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by hazzmatazz
When has that been an insane taste in music?

its what I think. im probs wrong, as noone i know likes anything even remotely like that, but oh well
isnt jack white in 2 of those? if he isnt in raconteurs he looks and sounds like one of em...

anyway.. nah thats not insane. im insane
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
I think you'll be alright if you don't name every band you've ever heard of, which is what most people do with their favorite bands list. If you don't really get into a band then big deal, if you're not listening to very much music then I suppose you should listen to more....I guess, I'm not sure if I understand the question.
'Do you think I should listen to more music?'

The answer to this question is always yes.
Both bands are awesome IMO. But i would definately go deeper into some of the bands you kinda like, but dont have alot of merch/music from. Also, I would check out some of the bands on other ppls profiles, like maybe the Black Keys or Bloc Party.
Im like that too....I only have a few bands I listen to and I only listen to those...they are The Offspring, Blink 182, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC and Godsmack....and some Lynyrd Skynyrd...some of my friends have a new favorite band every day
Quote by Broken_Drum
Even Breakcore?

Aren't you obscure
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
its what I think. im probs wrong, as noone i know likes anything even remotely like that, but oh well

I like Reef and The Raconteurs. Maybe you could expand your music more, get into other bands. But you don't have to if you don't want to, just a thought.
Quote by hazzmatazz
When has that been an insane taste in music?

yeah,

when?
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

Quote by Broken_Drum
Even Breakcore?

The fudge is that?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by Broken_Drum
It's always nice to widen your perspective on music, try some different genres.

+1

Discovering a new genre is always fun
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by last-1s-out
The fudge is that?

It's basically like "BOOMTHWAKtikatikatikaBOOMBOOMTHWAKduf duf duf duf THWACK THWACK BOOMtikaikikii*GLITCHHHHHH*".

Basically.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by hazzmatazz
I like Reef and The Raconteurs. Maybe you could expand your music more, get into other bands. But you don't have to if you don't want to, just a thought.

you...like...reef...
Quote by rorythefaggot
BOOMTHWAKtikatikatikaBOOMBOOMTHWAKduf duf duf duf THWACK THWACK BOOMtikaikikii*GLICHHHHHH*

its so obvious now.

Damm, should've known.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo