My girl wants a new set of headphones. She likes the big DJ kind, not earbuds. She listens to metal and techno mostly. I'm quite fond of Skullcandy myself, but I've only tried their earbuds. Does anyone have any experience with these?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Hell yeah. Definitely worth it.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
My friend had a pair of skullcandies, he didn't like them. I don't know which model though, I know they were DJ style.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Skullcandy kick ass.

I've got a pair of Jamaican themed headphones by them.

Top notch shizz right thar.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
My friend got a pair of Skullcandy's. They were pretty good, until they broke. Seeing as how most other feedback is overwhelmingly positive, I assume it was only one particularly defective model.

I would sooner go for Koss or Seinheiser, though.
Quote by mafropetee
My girl wants a new set of headphones. She likes the big DJ kind, not earbuds. She listens to metal and techno mostly. I'm quite fond of Skullcandy myself, but I've only tried their earbuds. Does anyone have any experience with these?
It's like they're orgasming in your ear the whole time you listen to them.
About one hour ago i got my new Skullcrushers in the mail. I got them off ebay for 60$ less than Futureshop. i Farking love them, best ever, nothing compares. they have an amplified bass adjuster which is unique from every other product. get the skullcrushers.
I have some Skullcandy Lowriders, which are smaller than those, but still awesome. I really like em, but for me, they just arent practical. Verrrrry nice sound, much better than normal iPod--type headphones. Those look more like Skullcrushers, which are pretty big, but have an in-line bass boost, which i think she'd like.