Poll: pick
Poll Options
View poll results: pick
average and remembered
15 36%
great but forgotten
27 64%
Voters: 42.
Which would you guys prefer? Personally I would want to be average and remembered. Even if I didn't do anything great in my life at least I'll be remember for years. And maybe if I had kids they would be great so in a way I would always be remembered. On the other hand, if you're great but forgotten it's like you never existed.

Thoughts?
How would I manage to be average and remembered, or great and forgotten? No one remembers the average people, but the great ones... we last forever.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
One question:

How can you do absolutley nothing in your life, and be rememebered?!

My mind is boggled!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I don't know, I have a real attraction to being thought of as a 'hidden gem'. Plus, cvlt followings are better than hordes of normal people.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
to be fair im not arsed if im remembered or not. ill be dead, what do i care?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
If you're great and forgotten, so what? You were great, why would you care if you get forgotten, because you were great.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
you talk like a fag & your Sh/its all retarded.
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

Quote by Kensai
How would I manage to be average and remembered, or great and forgotten? No one remembers the average people, but the great ones... we last forever.

i like the 'we'
I would want to be great but forgotten. Even if they didn't remember me per-say they still have my achievements that would help them with their lives.

Being averaged and remembered is the most mediocre thing that could ever happen.

its like saying "Hey remember that guy," "yeah, he was pretty average."

Being great but forgotten would be the best.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by xxplaguesxx

And to the TS, I'd pick great and forgotten.
At the end, it's all about your last thought. So it's better to be great.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I dont care what people think about me when im dead, as i will no longer exist. So, i would rather be great while I do exist.
Below average and remembered. Do the least possible work for the biggest gain
Quote by xxplaguesxx

Interesting. Are you a professional asshole?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Kensai

I love the subtlety in this post.

Well played.
Look, we are social animals, we DO care about what other people think about us, wether we know its useless or not.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Average and remembered. It's better than having not made a difference in 100 years. As long as someone can say "Hey, do you remember ______?" then at least you've made that difference in the world.
Quote by Kensai

And once again, Kensai struck, making a thread obsolete after just one post.
But I totally agree with him.
Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.