i just turning my pod off but left the amp on and i heard some weird radio thing but it was weird it was like some guy speaking in a weird way saying about " you are all evil in the eyes of god" and "judgement day is coming" then it slowly faded out and dissapeared i tried turning my pod on and off again but nothing

LOL IM PROPER FREAKED OUT NOW
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
nah im serious
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
either you're lying or you need to check if your equipment is properly earthed and that your cables aren't damaged. otherwise it picks up radio signals - if this did happen, i don't wanna know what radio station that was...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by sammixuk
i just turning my pod off but left the amp on and i heard some weird radio thing but it was weird it was like some guy speaking in a weird way saying about " you are all evil in the eyes of god" and "judgement day is coming" then it slowly faded out and dissapeared i tried turning my pod on and off again but nothing

LOL IM PROPER FREAKED OUT NOW

So that's how Line 6 shift so much of their crap
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
there is a cable going from the line out of my pod into my computer could it have been that?
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

It'll probaly be the radio.
UNLESS
It's sign we should all change our ways before Judgement day.
ARMEGEDDON IS UPON US!!
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
First the Spider III, then this evil!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
two times I've heard a guy talking in my amp, seriously. I think it was either a cellphone signal it somehow picked up or a radio station. Couldn't hear what it said, but it was definitely there. It had that trebly phonecall or walkie talkie quality to the voice. My amp wasn't connected to anything but my guitar and the wall.
thats the weirdest thing about it i just pulled the power socket out of the wall cause thats how i turn it off (stupid i know) but i dont get how it was doing it when it wasnt being powered?????
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?