ok I just took my last thread down no one would answer me.

over the summer I'm gonna save around 700 1000 dollars I need a tube amp. i would like it to be brit voiced so EL34 or 84s probably. I'm thinking about the ceriatone Superlead the 18w the Traynor YCV50 peavey classic 30 or delta blues a Mesa F30 and a 80s Marshall JCM800 combo.

If I get a Superlead or the 18w I would like you to reccomend me a cab and speakers. I don't think I'll get the superlead it to big and to loud for what i need I think but i'm rally leaning towards the 18 or 36w ceriatone right now.

I play blues and Classic rock some metal and I would like some OK cleans.

I don't want a fender amp! I have one already.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Delta Blues would be best for an AC30 sound. You can't get much more Marshall than an exact clone so the Ceriatone would be best for Marshall tones IMO. The thing is that you will have to crank it to get any overdrive, unless you can get Nik to throw in a Master Volume.
I dunno It seems a tad big for me still.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I answered your last thread, and told you to get the Traynor, mainly because it sounds very good, and has an innovative feature called a VOLUME CONTROL that allows you to change how loud it is....besides I was under the impression you were looking for a gigging amp.

However, it's obvious you're just waiting for several people to tell you to get the ceriatone becasue that's what you've decided to get, so I'll get start the ball rolling

Get the ceriatone
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com