I bought a 3 pack: Ace Ventura, Ace Ventura When Nature calls, and the animated series. Amazing . but i was watchin it and i noticed things in it i dont remember there being there when i watched it when i was a kid.....like theres a sex scene where jim carey fu cks the hell outta courtney cox and after, she says "3 times..." and hes like "sry, thats never happened to me b4, im a little tired" ...o and all the animals were watching...i thought this was funny because i always thought it was a kids movie as it was one of my favorites as a kid....thoughts on ace ventura/other things you never noticed in kids movies until you watched em later on?
Ace ventura ****ing rocks like ****!!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Also on Ace Ventura there's a bit where it is implied some guy is raped by a gorilla.
Dude, When Nature Calls is the best movie ever!

Jim Carrey is a God!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i like the part on the first one where he rescues that dog and gets a blowjob as the reward.

i lol'd like crazy when i was a kid even if i didn't understand where that nice, big breasted woman had gone.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
*line of asparagus hanging from mouth*

"Ish there....shomshing in my teeth?"

also, in nature calls, when hes being briefed on his 'mission', and hes making shadow puppets on the projector screen. that whole scene makes me lol every time
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
The day i realised the scene from Deliverance wasn't one guy horse-back riding the other guy....

My innocence = fail
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
bumblebee tuna FTW!!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ