Hey, i've been playing for about a year now. I play a 10 year old out of shape squier II.
I am Kind of lost. I play usually 2-5 hours a day but usually just play the exact same thing (pentatonic scale solos). I have no idea of any songs I should try to play because all the songs I want to play are to hard because all of my music influences are the best theres ever been. (SRV, Vai, satriani. etc). I was wondering if anyone knows any song's that I should try. I can play pretty much any song if I have the CORRECT tab, but I font know (where) or what I should try playing.

~thanks
well, I listen to alot of technical guitar, vai, SRV and stuff. I listen to alot of metal but stuff with alot of arpeggios like children of bodem and wintersun. I dont really care, I have no idea where to start. kinda need some specific songs to play.
so I think that most of us have no clue what medium level is. You say you can play anything with good tabs, so why not play hard songs?

Please define easy and hard so we know what not to suggest
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Intermediate is what he's looking for I think.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing? Or maybe the SRV version?

Edit: if you like arpeggios, learn Altitudes by Jason Becker or maybe Alaska by Between the Buried and Me
Last edited by dk2 at Apr 7, 2008,
Quote by CrabShrapnel
so I think that most of us have no clue what medium level is. You say you can play anything with good tabs, so why not play hard songs?

Please define easy and hard so we know what not to suggest

I dont think its really necessary to do that. but yea, intermediate, whatever. the point is I need some "INTERMEDIATE" songs to play.
Quote by HandsomeFrank
What is this? Guitar Hero?

What's this? the comedy club?
its hard to suggest anything if you don't state what you can and can't do
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.