Me and some friends are gonna rent the biggest U-Haul we can find, and party in the back while someone drives.

It seems awesome as hell to do for some reason.
and yeah, I got the idea from jackass the movie. The whole roller disco thing. haha.

Just though I'd share this the pit...
Can we come?
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to transport passengers in a tractor trailer
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon

Quote by lemon

It totally is.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by schecter_guy
good luck finding someone willing to drive a truck instead of party

yeh, just get the token virgin in your group and tell him he's just moving some couches.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
yeh, just get the token virgin in your group and tell him he's just moving some couches.

yeah, and tell him to spin out in a parking lot for no reason.
sounds like a great idea, i always wanted to do the rental car demolision derby my self but that should be cool too....
o and just thought id let you know, its illegal because if theres a exaust leek or the carbon manoxide somehow gets into the box part of the truck you guys are all ****ed.
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by SoLgEr
sounds like a great idea, i always wanted to do the rental car demolision derby my self but that should be cool too....
o and just thought id let you know, its illegal because if theres a exaust leek or the carbon manoxide somehow gets into the box part of the truck you guys are all ****ed.

see post #8.

hahaha.
I'd drive, but eventually I'd get bored and try to get rear ended. U-Haul would have to clean your brains out but I'd get my lulz.
clambake (or hotbox, fishbowl) that bitch!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by kennyvspenny
clambake (or hotbox, fishbowl) that bitch!

I will....